player blocked for no reason
Your name: cooljake1357

Your ban ID: 60053       Banned by:  night fury
                  60055                           console

Reason: walked on ragdoll and double account

Involved: admin and unknown players

Hi my son was playing and was killed and someone walked on him and he was banned. I told him to go on his old account to speak to Admin and now he had been banned for ever can you help me please as I believe this is wrong as he was not braking any rules.
Well rules are rules BUT he broke TOS aka terms of serivice when he double accaounted to avoid ban witch isnt allowed. i dont see why this acc should be unbanned,
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
Im his parent and I told him to as I didn't know the rules and I wanted to speak to Admin. So this is my fault. Im to blame here. Im sorry if its caused problems which it looks like it has.
I understand the 23 hours as I don't understand the games but its my fault I wanted to speak to you and now its the Never. It was also the first time he played on the game now he thinks he cant play this game anymore with his friends.
So they attempted to circumvent the ban to contact staff? So they're incapable of posting an unban request for the original offence and thought it was the best course of action to break the terms of service to get in contact with staff?

Not an excuse at all and I don't support an unban.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Im his Mum and its not a excuse. I did not know about a forum or threads. I don't do this gaming. I just told him to go straight back on as wanted to speak to Admin this is where the confusion has started. Like I have said fair enough for the 23 hour ban as that cant be proved. He wasn't going to try and play the game when he re went on his old account it was I could speak to you and understand what was happening. Im sorry if I have caused any problems for my son. As I have been trying to speak to you as he was banned in the first place for no reason ( he was killed and someone walked on him) as I dont understand this I needed someones help.
We need to wait for nightfury to respond for what happen on the original ban before we can really get anywere
If you did not know about the forum thread I highy suggest you read the first messge you get one you get banned which clearly states "Visit fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban"

If you wanted to contact an admin then you should have came to our website and not go on the server with another account. If you break the rules then you get banned simple as that.
"Visit fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban"
I was there at the time with my son and it only came up on the second ban what is for ever. I then knew what to do. I am sorry I don't know anything about pc gaming. sorry. This is why I am asking for his forever ban to be removed as it what my FAULT. I am willing for you to punish my son for longer than 23 hours and he blame me as its my fault as he cant play. please understand.
Please be patient and this will be decided on as soon as possible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator