[GAME] Your honest opinion on the person above you.
@Diggy A truly great guy, pretty much only person I know that plays the best game ever (CK2).
The following 1 user Likes Real Tom's post:
  • dig
@Diggy
Friendly guy with an exceptional taste in music. Our duets of famous hits by Louis Armstrong and other hit artists are probably the most extraordinary things to happen to the music industry. Also, he appreciates Cravendale, that's a valuable asset in a friend of mine. 10/10 Historian and American, keep up the patriotism my friend.

EDIT: Damn you Henrisn!pes for posting before me Sad 
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • dig
Zecon
Seems like a really nice and friendly person, and it seems a lot of people like him.
Always happy to lend a hand if you're having a spot of trouble with another player Smile
@Jamster

We did some stuff in Blackwatch, you were always an avid roleplayer. Keep it up.
Roach
Only encountered you a few times, all of them being when I was still newish to the server. Being with AllyRage and attempting to aid your base building skills for BlackWatch and instead learning some skills off you.

Seem like a good roleplayer and builder too.
@Evilmat,

We have RP'd a lot together, We are normally together, doing something. You're a nice guy, and we get on well, which is good.

And you also have a semi-decent music taste, Just please no more air horns, or Thomas the tank engine, My ears can't take much more of it.
Brynn
Real cool guy! Lots of fun RPing with you.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Brynn
@ Lemon, good RP, very lemon indeed.
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

You're a gun with a pet bear in his signature. Other than that, I don't really know you
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The following 1 user Likes SirCrow's post:
  • RK-Fin
wow who are u?

Crow <3, top lad! Great ex. admin and a great friend, we need to play more CSGO!
Kind Regards,
Wood.