Unvalid Ban - Missing Rule
My friends' name:Mckill9000/KFCkill

Your ban ID:59468/59467

Banned by:[FL] NightFury

Reason:My friend was banned for Double Accounting.

Involved:I was playing with him and my second friend.

Why we should unban you:I have been playing recently on Fearless Community, and my friend was given an ban for DB.  He never gave any items, money or any actual virtual possession on to his second account. He have been given an permanent ban for something that isn't in rules?
http://imgur.com/djp6jTw

^^ There's the screenshot of General and OOC/IC rules. There's nothing saying that DB is illegal.
And no. I am not here to see admin saying: "Common logic". If you would use common logic, making something illegal means you should put it in rules to warn people, isn't it?
And there's literally NOTHING about Double Accounting. Either in General Rules or OOC/IC rules, and in whole rule list.

I hope someone will finally think about it and re-consider his ban as it's unvalid with Rules.
But what if Evocity Radio was not kill?
[Image: rar.png]
-Kthx
It is detailed in the Terms of Service under section: 1.10 - "Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services."

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46755
Regards,
aviator
As ex-administrator Aviator said, it's a breech on our Terms of Service.

We ban quite a few people for doing this, as they're trying to cheat the system with either playing while their main account is banned, or they want a new account that doesn't have as many bans on the record.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Actually it was an account that he didn't play on FL before at all, as he thought his ban was unfair.

He got 2 months for trying to move an car away from an middle of an road and that's why we crashed? Why do people get one or two days for MassRDM'ing then?
But what if Evocity Radio was not kill?
[Image: rar.png]
-Kthx
People do not receive a one/two day ban for MassRDM, although the ban-times will vary from player to player because situations are always different and players got different ban-records.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Did your friend use this account to play on our servers after being banned on another account? if he didn't please provide some evidence.
User failed to reply. Denied.