Poll: Would you like to see new weapons on CityRP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.32%
112 90.32%
No
9.68%
12 9.68%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Weapons.
It's being worked on.

It's something that has been decided that we will implement.

Alot of work has already been completed and we're working on removing bugs and getting everything ready for implementation.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-28-2014, 03:42 AM)Enzyme Wrote: It's being worked on.

Alot of work has already been completed and we're working on removing bugs and getting everything ready for implementation.

Oh. Nice. Thanks my friend
As long as the weapons make the glock not look like a studded dil- lets not go into that. then i'm happy.
( Lets say I love running around with silenced pistols the most on fearless, so silent and its incredibly more roleplayish than seeing someone pull a ak out of there ass midfight )

Edit :

I have also been using Fire arms source on my server where my real life friends come on and build and stuff. Incredibly good and fun to use. I will await my SIGP226
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
I hope those weapons will be balanced.
I fear insta-deaths...
The hype is strong with me
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

The following 1 user Likes RK-Fin's post:
  • SixPackSoCali
(12-30-2014, 03:14 PM)Rumble™ Wrote: I hope those weapons will be balanced.
I fear insta-deaths...

Whats wrong with that?
(12-28-2014, 03:42 AM)Enzyme Wrote: It's being worked on.

Is it really?
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 2 users Like Obay's post:
  • Blurr, Suarez
Seems as it has been moved down from the priority list, which is weird consider that it is for gameplay and game experience improvements (FPS, realism). 2 months and barely nothing has been released regarding the process.

Stuff like improved HUD is in the end not as "profitable" as an actual working, realistic and manageable weapon system which is a great part of aggressive RP and aggressive RP is a big part of cityrp, whether or not you want it to be.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Jono, Obay
We're focusing on multiple things at the moment, as evidenced by Mavis' latest post in the announcements forum. Improved weapons are just one of many updates we're working on, and they're already well on their way to completion. There are only so many potential development hours in the day, and what a lot of people forget is that these hours can be very easily cut by just one person making a support request/complaint if he encounters a problem or bug, or if someone makes a complaint about staff/servers/a ban to Soul, which he has to look into and reply to. Considering that the staff receives a rather large amount of these requests/complaints it really does cut down the potential time we have to do things.

tl;dr: Working on many things, making good progress. The more you complain, the longer sh*t takes.
Question still remains - Why is it put aside when current dev things are useless and not worth the time in comparison to this one (as it improves the actual gamemode in an aspect of being able to use that part of the gamemode..)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  •