The NYC Lifeguard Qualifying Test
Hey so on Saturday I was looking forward into taking the lifeguard qualifying test in my school, but I questions. If any of you guys took it or know anything about it that would be great.

To qualify, you must:

Be at least 16 years of age by the start of employment (the end of June).
   Have at least 20/30 vision in one eye and 20/40 in the other - without corrective lenses.  Glasses and contact lenses may not be worn during the eye exam.
   Be able to swim 50 yards in 35 seconds or less, with proper form.

Ok so here are the things I wanna clear up :
Are they going to take my eye exam , or do I have to already be there with my eye exam done ?
Also, do I need any paperwork to actually take this test, such as an ID , a passport, or anything along those lines?

Thank you in advance, and wish me luck, haha  Blush

You don't have to be from NYC to to try to explain it to me, but its preferred, as every state has its own regulations.
I dont know jackshit about lifeguards or applying to be one, but good luck anyhow
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(12-18-2014, 09:14 AM)Laurenz Wrote: I dont know jackshit about lifeguards or applying to be one, but good luck anyhow

Thank you , very much appreciated Tounge
Tried to call/send them a mail?
I cant really call them / mail them since I really dont know to who. My school is doing the test on Saturday, so thats when I wanted to give it a go. Ima try speaking to my counselor today tho, thanks for the advice.
I'm gonna be on track with Laurenz here.
No knowledge but good luck either way!
(12-18-2014, 12:55 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: I'm gonna be on track with Laurenz here.
No knowledge but good luck either way!

Merci , Mr Bowie Cheese
Best of luck, hope you pass!
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(12-18-2014, 01:27 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Best of luck, hope you pass!

Gracias Nacreas Tounge Smile
All you need to bring is a bathing suit, a towel and a lock for a locker. (According to their website.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]