De-accept the third person suggestion
Third person takes next to 0 skill just saying, I'm pretty sure that with the bugs involved in third person it's pretty hard to fail at using it.

(12-02-2014, 09:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Third person takes next to 0 skill just saying, I'm pretty sure that with the bugs involved in third person it's pretty sure to fail at using it.

Don't start talking about skill in a game like GMod.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Baskingner
(12-02-2014, 08:57 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Also, this removing a good part of skill from the game. Knowing when to shoot in third person and when not it. Just because you can shoot in third person doesn't mean you just hold left click and they fly into the person head, you still have to aim like first person.

I think you will find I didn't "start" anything.

(12-02-2014, 09:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 08:57 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Also, this removing a good part of skill from the game. Knowing when to shoot in third person and when not it. Just because you can shoot in third person doesn't mean you just hold left click and they fly into the person head, you still have to aim like first person.

I think you will find I didn't "start" anything.

I never said you "start"'ed anything? What?
(12-02-2014, 09:02 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Third person takes next to 0 skill just saying, I'm pretty sure that with the bugs involved in third person it's pretty hard to fail at using it.

Your point is? If it takes 0 skill, use it then?? I am so confused why you'd say that. First person takes no skill also. Aim and shoot? IF they have recoil, aim down a bit??? Your point??
My point is in third you abuse the fact that you can look around corners without going around them. Same goes with looking over props. I think this is the third time I've said this.

(12-02-2014, 09:26 PM)General Rickets Wrote: My point is in third you abuse the fact that you can look around corners without going around them. Same goes with looking over props. I think this is the third time I've said this.

What you are basicly saying over and over again is that all third person games are bugs then? These arguments make no sense whatsoever.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  •
I don't recall any point where I refered to it as being a bug, only as an unfair advantage which lacks realism.

I think aviator had a valid point. For 6 years this has never been a problem, why is this getting branded as a bug all of the sudden?
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  •
I'm done repeating myself.