Ban request on DANBIDz
Name of player: DANBIDz

SteamID: DANBIDz

Time in GMT: 27/09/2014 time 11:10 GMT

Server:  V33X

Summary: i got randomly demoted for arguing with the president. what we were arguing about:
someone was in the jail so we have the right to search his house. i went in and found contra. he got arrested for harrasing an officer. i was trying to get an warrant but he was in jail. and the president was afk so he got out right after i found the contra. and i wanted to arrest him for it. president didn't want to give me an arrest warrant because he wanted evidence. but i destroyed and then he didn't want to give it because he said he never gave a search warrant. but since he was in jail he automaticlly get one. and then he didn't want to give it because he says i randomly searched it. then he demoted me for arguing with him.

Evidence: it's all in the chatlog
You said you raided someone in who was in Jail, then you waited for them to be released to handcuff them and ask for a warrant. I am not going to give a warrant on someone who had just got out of jail for a crime he already did. When I denied the warrant you continued to argue and disobey orders. This is why you were demoted.
[Image: high-5.png]
In the end you were demoted for arguing and disobeying orders. You were spamming the radio not letting me do important things like warrants.
[Image: high-5.png]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team