Server redownloads server update files everytime i login
So this is a problem i have had for ages now and it always comes back when the server has an update or some kind of new file, The problem is that everytime i log into the server it downloads some update files or something this time it downloads some kind of blindfold files, i have posted a simliar thread before when the speakers and the radio came and the fix was to download the files manually but i can't find any files and the download takes about 15 minutes everytime i log in so if the server crashes it takes me 15 minutes to relog and i really need some help with this issue. Here is some errors i get in the console after i log in

[img][Image: FJQN1ot.png?1][/img]
I've had this problem too, and my solution was to redownload everything, and make sure that i placed it in the right folder
ok can you explain a little bit more? like what files you redownload or something like that because i have tried to remove local files from steam
Greed means he re-downloaded all the files from http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622 and placed them in the right folders as directed on there.
tried that one too didn't work Sad
could anyone upload the files to mediafire or a similiar site so i could download them? i would really appreciate that
Smile
(09-16-2014, 04:37 PM)Outdated Wrote: could anyone upload the files to mediafire or a similiar site so i could download them? i would really appreciate that
Smile

We don't roll with MediaFire. 

Use the provided links in: 
Downloads

It should help you, as it's informative enough.
(09-18-2014, 06:51 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 04:37 PM)Outdated Wrote: could anyone upload the files to mediafire or a similiar site so i could download them? i would really appreciate that
Smile

We don't roll with MediaFire. 

Use the provided links in: 
Downloads

It should help you, as it's informative enough.

i don't think you really know the issue it's not the content pack or maps i'm looking for it's the blindfold files that redownlads everytime i log in, you could at least read the thread first
Same for me.
The files are basically not inclued in content right now. (atleast it seems). I maybe set up download link for models which u get into content