Tequila
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:90507886
Time in GMT:
14:00 GMT+1
Server:
v2p
Summary:
Me and Ivan Tempski were building a restaurant RP, He was being a general minge. He kept trying to get into our build. I disconnected due to a bug, he brought the door. Ivan was building a sign for the RP. He proceeded to cover the sign with a panel and started to build on our sign. Can you please ban him for Minging and FailRP
Evidence:
[Image: O9jVhuP.jpg]
[Image: 6PRnFsF.jpg]
I can approve of this, we were building a cafe and then he bought our door simply to annoy us.

Regards,
[FL:RP] Ivan Tempski
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
I'm involved.

We bought the door for doctor RP purposes, you were building inside our property.
You have kindly asked us to sell you the door, we gladly did. Opening a BR over us buying a door and selling it to you after you have requested us to? Really? Why?

Good day.
"You .. I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.

You are a citizen of Tamriel, and you, too, shall serve her in your own way. You will find your own path. Take care... there will be blood and death before the end."
Approved

Evidence has proven that Tequila was prop minging. Suspension from props will be applied for one hour

But let me point out another thing. It was your own fault that you didnt buy the door and just resorted to building. ALWAYS buy the door. And if you can't, dont build there. The only reason why this HAS been approved was because you shouldnt build and troll over other players props. Bottom line, Don't build if you don't own the place. But if you do own the place that doesnt give you an excuse to troll other players signs or games. You should inform them that they do not own the door thus they cannot build there.