Exclamation 
Your name: serstttnovs

Your ban ID: 46669 & 46670

Banned by: Verzyn

Reason: Double account to circumvent ban

Involved: Me & Verzyn

Why we should unban you: becos I didn't know i cant play with another account
& he didn't warn me about it !
BTW - why I cant use my brothers account , I paid for game and he paid for game why i cant use me broters acount ????

BTW - is it sad in rules U cant use other players account
Terms of Servic Wrote:1.10. How can I use the Services? You agree that the Services are only for your personal use, and you will not use the Services, any content available on the Services, or your account, for any commercial purpose. You may only access the Services by logging into your account online. Fearless intends for each user to use only one (1) Steam account to access both the Fearless Forums and the CityRP servers. You may not use multiple accounts for any reasons, including masking your identity, gaining an advantage over other users in the Services or circumventing suspensions or other disciplinary measures. You may not sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your account to another person. You must keep your accounts and passwords confidential and not authorize any third party to access. You must contact a staff member immediately if you suspect misuse of your account or any security breach in the Services.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46755
The another account wasn't me account I went to me brothers acount !
We paid for game 2 times why i cant use my brothers account ?
and if me brother was playing on that server we have almost same user name U wud ban him 2 for no reason !!!
Denied.

Terms of Service painstakingly clearly dictates that one user may use one account.