Unban request
Your name: willson34

Your ban ID: 36979

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Making videos about Minging on FL, Its not a laughing matter is it? "Its pretty funny actually" Good bye

Involved: just me

Why we should unban you: I was unbanned a year ago and was then banned again as a follow up on the ban. I think it is because I uploaded a video of it to youtube but I checked online and in the fearlessRP rules to see if I was allowed. I spoke to a fellow admin on your servers (can't remember who) and he said that it wasn't a problem as long as I had learned my lesson. I had so I uploaded the video a short while later. I was acting like a fearlessRP player is supposed to and obeyed all the rules as I was fully aware of what violation of these rules meant. I then checked back in a few months later to find that I had been banned again by the same admin that had unbanned me. I'm not sure if the video is against the rules (and I'll take it down if you ask me to). I just wanted to say I had already been unbanned and had learned my lesson and was then permanently banned again. I think this is unfair as there are no rules concerning the use of publishing videos. However, if it is a problem, I will remove it immediately as I don't want to get into any more trouble than I'm already in. Please accept my apology, I have learned my lesson since the previous ban and I was playing as a respectable rp player and was then permanently banned. I may have been banned because of my reaction to the previous ban but I have already been punished and was hoping for an unban, or at least an expiry date. Many thanks, willson34
You made videos of you "minging" on FL, I don't quite see why I should unban you because you showcased such a profound disrespect to the community.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-16-2014, 10:58 PM)Grub Wrote: You made videos of you "minging" on FL, I don't quite see why I should unban you because you showcased such a profound disrespect to the community.

I know what the video contained and I have already been punished for that. However, I checked around online before uploading and even asked a fellow admin on your server if this would be ok, and he said yes if I had learned my lesson, even when I told him what I did. It never occurred to me that this person could be posing to be an admin but I didn't think so at the time. Now I know that what I did in the video was wrong but I was under the impression that what I did afterwards concerning the video was not breaking any rules. If I am wrong then I am sorry but I checked the rules and saw no issues concerning videos.
(06-17-2014, 02:27 PM)willson34 Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 10:58 PM)Grub Wrote: You made videos of you "minging" on FL, I don't quite see why I should unban you because you showcased such a profound disrespect to the community.

I know what the video contained and I have already been punished for that. However, I checked around online before uploading and even asked a fellow admin on your server if this would be ok, and he said yes if I had learned my lesson, even when I told him what I did. It never occurred to me that this person could be posing to be an admin but I didn't think so at the time. Now I know that what I did in the video was wrong but I was under the impression that what I did afterwards concerning the video was not breaking any rules. If I am wrong then I am sorry but I checked the rules and saw no issues concerning videos.

Do you know the admin's name?

If I am wrong then I am sorry but I checked the rules and saw no issues concerning videos.

You're showing off how much fun you were having on our Community by completely disrespecting it.. You showed them in public to gain a sort of publicity which showcases a lack of respect for the community. Not only is that wrong, but it also encourages others to torment the people who are actually trying to enjoy the community for what it is.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I agree with Grub here. The attitude you showed is not something we want to see on our servers. By making and uploading your video, you were also promoting other people to do the same on FL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied for the reasons consisted within the two posts above this one.