BR on Chance Fields
Name of player: Chance Fields

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59585846

Time in GMT: 19:35

Server: V2D

Summary: Chance Field build a huge roadblock in the tunnel to UM, preventing everyone to go there. he did this because he claimed to own all the doors behind the roadblock. Me and several other players stated that he needed admin approval for this, and he said that he got that earlier. We then stated that he needed approval every single time but after that he didnt reply anymore...

Can any admin confirm this?

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1t1sesk...e=youtu.be
Video is private. Also, I changed the position to the other end of the tunnel, where it was 100% confirmed that it was allowed to be there by an admin. I had it in the front so I could change and remove parts of the roadblock. I'm not sure which admin it was, but I'm thinking that it was Vermin? Something like that. I was told that I am allowed to make this section my property as long as I own EVERY door in this section. Which me and a friend do. We are starting our own part of this city as "freetown," which was also allowed by the Mayor of CityRP at the time. We have been random raided multiple times and the Mayor has also stated that policemen are not allowed to come in this base. Anyways, I was told specifically by an admin, ingame, that I'm allowed to have a roadblock as long as I own all the doors behind it. I explained this ingame, but you guys didn't listen.
I was also part of the UM situation. We erected a large gate at the end of the tunnel, just before entering UM. We did so because we were going to build an independent town. Independent towns are within the rules and have been done many times. I was to be mayor of "Freetown", so I sought an audience with the president. The president gave us his blessing to build Freetown and the Freetown gate. I also asked the president to order his policemen to stop harassing us at the gate. Everything we had done was sanctioned by the president, so it was perfectly allowed.
(05-31-2014, 06:46 PM)canceledfish Wrote: Video is private. Also, I changed the position to the other end of the tunnel, where it was 100% confirmed that it was allowed to be there by an admin. I had it in the front so I could change and remove parts of the roadblock. I'm not sure which admin it was, but I'm thinking that it was Vermin? Something like that. I was told that I am allowed to make this section my property as long as I own EVERY door in this section. Which me and a friend do. We are starting our own part of this city as "freetown," which was also allowed by the Mayor of CityRP at the time. We have been random raided multiple times and the Mayor has also stated that policemen are not allowed to come in this base. Anyways, I was told specifically by an admin, ingame, that I'm allowed to have a roadblock as long as I own all the doors behind it. I explained this ingame, but you guys didn't listen.

Well it should be fine then. i am posting this because you stated "we got permission from the admin" while there was no administrator online for quite a long time. Other people were confirming that as well! But if he gave permission it`s no problem ofcourse!
It shouldn't be a problem, then. I didn't ask for permission to build there, I was told that it is not against the rules to build and make that part your base, if you own every door behind it.
Rule 5 of tools/props section

5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission

Quote:Lets say, you have a stand that sells some thing some where in public. And you get a admins permission. The next time you go on and there's no admins on and you want to put the stand down in the same spot. Would you need to get permission again?

Answer:

You need permission every time you build in public.
(http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778)

(From Narc`s FAQ)
I wasn't building in the public, I owned the place. This wasn't in the town, I owned all the buildings in this area. I was told by an admin that this was an okay thing to do as long as I had owned all of the doors. I wasn't building in the public, as I had owned all of the buildings in that area. It was MY property.
(05-31-2014, 08:13 PM)canceledfish Wrote: I wasn't building in the public, I owned the place. This wasn't in the town, I owned all the buildings in this area. I was told by an admin that this was an okay thing to do as long as I had owned all of the doors. I wasn't building in the public, as I had owned all of the buildings in that area. It was MY property.

That isnt true, you own everything behind the doors you buy. you cant just block off entire sections of the map because you own all the doors there. Owning all the doors in a section doesnt make you the owner of that section...
It was confirmed by an admin that yes, I am allowed to do that. Since there are no other buildings and no space for other shops, I would see no reason that anyone should be allowed to enter that space in the first place. This ban request is just simply pointless. I had already said that it was allowed and it was confirmed by an admin that it was allowed.
You are allowed IF you have admin permission at that time.

Did you or did you NOT have admin permission for spawning the dupe at the time spoken of?