Unban request
Your name: Neutronhostile

Your ban ID: 48314

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA (46173) - Major propminging. Not here to RP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I was a cop. I asked president if he wants a checkpoint in the tunnel. he said yes. I did the checkpoint and there was no proplems with it. I just let people in and out of the city (I used buttons) and nobody even cared about it. And I was RPing. I said Hello Mr or Ms and Have a good day and ***John stockwell opens the gate. The admin should have even warned me if that´s not good thing to do. But no. He just banned me for 7 days for roleplaying. In real life there is Checkpoints too! Please unban me cause if I should´t do that, I didn´t know! Angel Skeptical I cant live a week without this server and it´s community!
If you lie in the court-house then you will recieve a permanent suspension on the forum.

Here is the BR on you. Explain yourself.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(05-04-2014, 06:04 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you lie in the court-house then you will recieve a permanent suspension on the forum.

Here is the BR on you. Explain yourself.

Where is the Br on me? Could you tell?
Here we are. Forgot to give the link: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=46173
Sincerely, Enzyme
Oh i didn´t know that this was for that. I´m sorry for that, but that was cause someone pushed my and some other guys car with bathtub. I got really annoyed with that. And that is my ambulance. And to be honest I was only using those helis and I was that paramedic
The evidence clearly shows you messing around with a prop, bashing a car around.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-04-2014, 06:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The evidence clearly shows you messing around with a prop, bashing a car around.

I updated that comment. Ps. do you see me as a paramedic bashing a car. no. I was just holding a prop gun or whatever it is. But i did admit that I did it.
What you were doing was not okay. You knew what you were doing was not okay, so why should I unban you when you did something we both know is not okay?

You being sorry is not a reason for me to shorten nor remove the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(05-04-2014, 06:40 PM)Akzus Wrote:
(05-04-2014, 06:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: The evidence clearly shows you messing around with a prop, bashing a car around.

I updated that comment. Ps. do you see me as a paramedic bashing a car. no. I was just holding a prop gun or whatever it is. But i did admit that I did it.

There is updatet version again
Let me use some of the pictures as example:

[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p1832.jpg]
Frozen props pressing the ambulance in the ground.

[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p1812.jpg]
You spawning several choppers without any good reason.

[Image: rp_evocity2_v2p1808.jpg]
You propsmashing the one ambulance, making it fly away.

I fail to see how you are innocent and why this ban should be removed/reduced.
Sincerely, Enzyme