Kr1su_ Unbanrequest :3
Your name: Kr1su_

Your ban ID: 47142

Banned by: [FL:M] KPred

Reason: Well I was running around the town when meeting up with the admin KPred randomly and when I pressed e on his face I suddendly started sitting on him, well of course I got kicked thats totally understandable but when I joined back to the server I got straight away banned for " Basing in middle of street doomfort "? I actually did not own a base Well ofcourse I just got kicked, so sure it must be a mistake. Looking fowards to solve this out because I've been playing on the severs for quite few years now so its good to be back Smile
Involved: - a
Why we should unban you: Because I got banned for a wrong reason, and I enjoy playing on the servers and helping out with the people to learn how to rpSmile

By: the all mighty Kr1su_ (:
Just waiting for an answer hopefully someone could reply to me atleast today (: tyty
Be patient and do not bump your own thread.

Let me ask you this:

- Did you have contrafarm up, and IF so... Where was this?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Okay, about the doomfort. You were basing over from the offices in a store that is reserved for passive RP as it says in the rules. You had 3 separate square rooms inside all upon which had a fading door and keypad, therefore violating the rule regarding fading doors as you had 3+ in a very small area. You claim you didn't own a base yet you had 7 pieces of contraband in a building adjacent to the nexus on the main street of v33x with your props.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Oh so you're not allowed to build into those buildings well thats new for me, alright and about the doors there was a rebel in the ooc chat telling me that its illegal to have that many fading doors which i was going to fix in a moment. And the reason i said that i didn't have a base was because when i got back to the server my base was gone so. But after all due to the amount of rules i broke there I think the ban is reasionable, would enjoy a better warning about the small mistakes but this time have to do it the hard way. All tho if you think i learned my lesson I would enjoy joining back the serves already. Appreciated it.

Kris.
Quote:Base Rules

All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

This rule is clearly stated, so please make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules. It's better to spend 5 minutes reading the rules than having to wait a day or more for a ban to expire.

Closing notes:

Banned player was found guilty of breaking the rules, and there was found no reason to shorten or remove the ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator