Ban request - GoproMgH
Name of player: GoproMgH

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54089361

Time in GMT: Around 9pm - 10pm (German, Swedish time)(25. march 2013)

Server: FearlessRP v2p

Summary: There is one guy that started protesting randomly for taxes which is OK by me, as I was a police officer with Doctor Internet we tried to keep it under control. He just spawned himself in a chair and broke fearRP when ordered to go out of the chair (gun and tazer pointed at him)... It took us some time, then he ran into the offices where he was being arrested. (broke fearrp on the way there) and reconnected to avoid arrest (picture in video)...

Later on me and Doctor Internet we're patrolling and chased one suspect down... Then his car got stolen I went to the president like asked to (doctor was going after his car in the moment) and got myself into a random raid (check video). After all this I finally got a video of him reconnecting after second attempt of arresting (they went out with guns and that's where Internet comes in and arrests these guys.

That's all from my end for now. Also checking logs would be nice.

Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZJFwjXmmvc (video with one picture)

00:00 - 10:37 = raid
10:37 - the end = DC to avoid arrest
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
U were randomly arresting me because the rebel leader randomly demoted me for no reason and I said fail rp to him so u said it was offensive so i didnt want to be arrest for no reason.
Approved.