Unban request
Your name: Invisible Assassin

Your ban ID: 45871

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Backseat Administrating, CDM

Involved: Th3GR1M

Why we should unban you: I saw in chat somebody telling that gun dealer is killing everybody, so I went to the city to see it my self. Then I saw him killing a man with a bathtub or something, so I ran him over, so admin could see that something happened and ban that propkiller!
And I got banned.....
I and my friend even started to laught Cheese
You were CDMing someone intentionally and afterwards you said it was because he was prop killing. Punishing someone for breaking the rules is Backseat administrating, and is not allowed.

-I see no reason for this unban to be accepted what so ever.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-13-2014, 02:59 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You were CDMing someone intentionally and afterwards you said it was because he was prop killing. Punishing someone for breaking the rules is Backseat administrating, and is not allowed.

I wanted just to alert you so you could ban him so I ran over him, its not backseat administrating...
(03-13-2014, 03:07 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 02:59 PM)myfloodify Wrote: You were CDMing someone intentionally and afterwards you said it was because he was prop killing. Punishing someone for breaking the rules is Backseat administrating, and is not allowed.

I wanted just to alert you so you could ban him so I ran over him, its not backseat administrating...

It is in fact backseat administrating to punish someone for prop killing, which you said you did. If you wanted to get my "attention", then you should have used @, not dealing with it yourself.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-13-2014, 03:16 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

It is in fact backseat administrating to punish someone for prop killing, which you said you did. If you wanted to get my "attention", then you should have used @, not dealing with it yourself.
Everybody was occ that gun dealer is PropKilling
(03-13-2014, 03:19 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote:

Does not give you the right to backseat administrate nor does it give you the right to CDM someone.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Facepalm

(03-13-2014, 03:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 03:19 PM)Rihardo Ledinno Wrote:

Does not give you the right to backseat administrate nor does it give you the right to CDM someone.
Ur not even understanding just giving bans that make people rage, and doesnt affect any people ;(
Denied.