My introduction
I have never been on a server that has actually promoted role-play, and so the whole role-playing through voice thing is fairly new to me. I'd first off like to say that your server is the most controlled server I've ever been on, and it's one of the best. Hell, I haven't even been RDM'd once and I've played a fair amount of time thus far on FL.

I'm not quite sure if anyone truly reads these introductions, or takes them to heart or whatever, but I figured I'd lurk a while and then finally post something here, because I will definitely become a part of your community, because it's worth the effort based on how enjoyable your community is.

You all seem to be so well rounded, kind and helpful. I've had a few people helping me in-game, one being "Jonesy" who treated me very well and helped me with the rules. I'm still learning my way around how to role-play on Gmod, but I hope to actually get some friends and make the experience more fun soon.

I've tried hopping in your TS3 and engaging people who are online, but so far I've been flying solo and it gets quite boring not knowing what you're doing. Hell, I know there's a huge map and I've only discovered the town because I have no transportation.

Anyways, getting off topic. I'm Casia. I don't really know what else to tell you, I just wanted to get the point across that you guys are doing a great job on your server and your community is multitudes better than what I've ever seen.

A bunch of European accents to listen to doesn't hurt either.
Welcome to the community Casia, really happy to hear that you've been enjoying your experience so far.
There really are a lot of friendly players on FL and I'm sure that you'll fit in just fine.
If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Hope to see you around, have fun! Smile
Welcome to Fearless, seems like you've been having fun so far.

If you've got any questions, feel free to let me know.
Never been RDMed? I suppose you hangout at the v2d map?
Anyway, welcome to the community, Casia. I see you've already gotten to know mr Jonesy Smile I guess I'll see you around!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-25-2014, 06:05 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Never been RDMed? I suppose you hangout at the v2d map?
Anyway, welcome to the community, Casia. I see you've already gotten to know mr Jonesy Smile I guess I'll see you around!

Yeah I'm not too sure about the whole different maps thing. It's actually kind of confusing. I (THINK) I play on v2d map... But it appears there are two?

How many maps do you lot have?
Fearless owns 3 different servers with 3 different maps v2d, v33x and v2p.
And also a build server.

Welcome to Fearless, glad to hear you enjoyed your time here so far.
(02-25-2014, 06:14 PM)Casia Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 06:05 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Never been RDMed? I suppose you hangout at the v2d map?

Yeah I'm not too sure about the whole different maps thing. It's actually kind of confusing. I (THINK) I play on v2d map... But it appears there are two?

There's three.
v2d, v33x and v2p.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-25-2014, 06:14 PM)Casia Wrote:

There are three different maps:
  • v2d
  • v33x
  • v2p
The most popular being v2d and v33x, v2p is lacking behind in regards of player base.
Welcome to Fearless. Should you have any questions or anything, catch me around the community.
These are the maps, there's three servers which each have one of the maps assigned to them.

v2d - Generally the most popular server, however it uses the smallest map.
[Image: k5D9QBs.jpg]

v33x - Also popular and has a slightly larger map than v2d. However there tends to be more rulebreaking on this server than the other two.
[Image: eIWjy30.jpg]

v2p - Lacks somewhat in players a lot of the time but it's the largest map available with many more roleplay opportunities than the other two servers.
[Image: rpevocity2v2p0012.jpg]

There's also a build server which uses the v2d map. On that server you're able to access no-clip and there's no roleplay (but still rules apply). Duplications of builds from this server can be transferred onto any of the other servers but of course building specific dupes won't work properly on v33x or v2p.