Unban Request
Your name: bornat1

Your ban ID: 43068

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Random Raid / Disconnecting when Im trying to talk to you

Involved: No clue , was offline

Why we should unban you: First of all , Random raid? As i know , if you see or hear contrabands , you are allowed to raid.Thats what i did , i heard contra's , was walking around that house for like 5 minutes.Heard contra's and took it as green light , armed up(Shotgun,AK,few boxes of ammo , kevlar etc.) Went in , killed 3 of them , started destroying contraband's ( There was 3 sets of contrabands - 6 Moneyprinters and 15 Drug labs) . After couple destroyed contra's , game froze , in upper right corner "Connection problem and countdown" , i waited whole countdown , it was over and i got DC . Then i figured out that i lost my ammo and kevlar , and free contraband's , went Mad and gonne for a smoke pause , came back and went to play another game. Neither i saw admin trying to talk to me or anything else , now i came back and see im banned. Stop random banning , use ur Log to verify stuff before you ban.
You raided their contraband as a civilian.
(01-18-2014, 08:04 PM)Drogas Wrote: You raided their contraband as a civilian.

I wasnt even civilian , i was "Criminal" and my Clan name is "Trained Assassins" you can check that in log.I got banned once for raiding as Citizen and in unban topic of that ban was told to change job name on Criminal or something connected with criminal or pick a job that is allowed to raid. So you still go no reason to ban me.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Go read the Street Crime rules.
(01-18-2014, 11:13 PM)Killjoy Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Go read the Street Crime rules.

Do you think i don't know rules or what? I know them , and i know them very well.And i wouldn't post ban request if i broke any of rules.I logged in , changed my job name to "Criminal" , went for raiding , found some trash-made house , heard contra's , killed anyone that tried to stop me (3 of the owners of house and contrabands) , and destroyed few contra's , got disconnected becouse of awesome host of server and got banned for no reason. Drogas still didn't say any valid reason to ban me. So give me unban. If there is any rule i broke , say it , thoose you already mentioned in this topics are not correct so keep on with finding something to ban me , since i see noone is responsible enough in Fearless Staff to give me unban.

Since you're really into that i broke rule by raiding as citizen , here you are
- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=41144

Note: Read first comment from ZedsDead on that topic. And after you did , answer on this. Do you really think im stupid enough to raid once again as Citizen? And as he said im allowed to raid as long as my job is named Criminal or something connected with Criminal.
You might want to read them again.
Street crime rules Wrote:1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
2. Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
3. Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules.
4. Do not steal, rob, extort etc. without a valid RP reason.
5. When demanding sums of money from robberies and muggins, demand realistically ($500 maximum).

6. You may not mug the same person within 15 minutes.
7. You may steal vehicles to sell them back to the owners or other parties only with valid RP reasons.
8. When selling a stolen car, you must ensure your buyer is aware of it. Make sure that the person understands, this vehicle won't be his to unlock or store in his inventory.
9. Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.
(01-19-2014, 01:46 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You might want to read them again.
Street crime rules Wrote:1. You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
2. Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
3. Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules.
4. Do not steal, rob, extort etc. without a valid RP reason.
5. When demanding sums of money from robberies and muggins, demand realistically ($500 maximum).

6. You may not mug the same person within 15 minutes.
7. You may steal vehicles to sell them back to the owners or other parties only with valid RP reasons.
8. When selling a stolen car, you must ensure your buyer is aware of it. Make sure that the person understands, this vehicle won't be his to unlock or store in his inventory.
9. Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.

What is ur point? Uhm , Criminals cannot randomraid , did i randomraid? I did not. I heard contrabands.You banned me for no reason , and nobody from all of you still didnt write a proper reason to ban me.Deal with it , and learn how to do your admin job.Seems Freezak is only one that actually does that.
If you can't understand what we're trying to tell you, there's no point continuing with this appeal. Especially with your attitude.