unban
(01-14-2014, 09:50 PM)Temar Wrote: Well i asume this was all in voice, so any proof of your innocence?
Your saying that I put everybody in a corner of my gay club where gay people hang out clearly I had a (sign saying gay club outside)

I do have a witness and he got ban to for the same reason mmmmmmm that's strange
Your "witness" was participating in it with you. So it wasn't a witness. And no you had the cop in the corner. You were going around outside asking people to have sex.
States venom:Yes you had him in a corner and were asking if he wanted to have sex. You did that to more than one person may I add.
I'm asking him not forcing your imagery cop

Soooooooooo...... Stalking me the whole mmmmmmmm that's sounds very weird
Not stalking you the whole time. Stalking you when you said "wait till admin leaves."
So I had the cop in the corner and at the same time I asked people to have sex with me outside????

Okay this is making no sense

Joykill hi

Hi joykill
Did I say it was at the same time at all? No.
Well maybe next time you should make more sense

States venom:Yes you had him in a corner and were asking if he wanted to have sex. You did that to more than one person may I add.
I'm asking him not forcing your imagery cop

I be right back I have to do something
Venom says Rape, you say just sex / club RP
unless you can PROVE venom wrong, this will be denied no matter how much you argue about it
So how can u prove me wrong venom do u know the fake cops name

Temar he put sex.rp not rape he's been lying he banned me for saying sexual things to my friend and there was no cop I don't why u keep bringing this fake cop up and why would a cop be in a gay club on duty
[hr we both cant prove each other wrong how about you shorten my time