BR - Squidller and JonnyC117 ( RDM and Random Car Theft )
Name of player: Squidller
Name of player #2: JonnyC117

SteamID: Squidller - STEAM_0:0:32629912
SteamID #2: - JonnyC117 - STEAM_0:1:17086208

Time in GMT: Around 21:00 GMT ( 22:00 CET )

Server: Map v2p

Summary: My car randomly got stolen while I was fishing, and I've seen a Security Guard ( JonnyC117 ) in it, and a Gun Dealer ( Squidller ) running around with an M4A1 gun around. I chased my car running, and it got stuck at one point. Then Gun Dealer prop pushed it out, and shot me with the M4A1, and later I found my car nearby stuck on a hill with 10% Petrol. Also, they stole some things I dropped, don't remember what now.

Evidence: I don't have really good evidences, Pic #1 shows someone driving in my car, then Pic #2 shows the Player list showing Squidller with 0 kills, Pic #4 of me dead with JonnyC117 talking on mic near me and Pic #3 of Player list showing Squidller with 1 kill. Pic #1 - Pic #2 - Pic #3 - Pic #4

I don't normally do this, but I'm sick of people prop pushing, random car stealing, RDM-ing and CDM-ing on v2p server.
Denied.

I cannot know if he had a valid RP reason or not, and your evidence is quite lacking aswell. I need to be 100% sure that they indeed broke the rules, something I am not in this case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator