Ban request for Jeg er dejlig<3
Name of player: Jeg er dejlig<3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29706681

Time in GMT: around 3 pm

Server: v33x

Summary: I was with my friend Revenant in our apartment. We have set up a nice place and with cameras outside our door. An hour later we were fixing up stuff in our apartment and my friend went outside. A few moments later he said that he saw a citizen running towards him with a shotgun. Through the camera I saw the guy shooting my friend. Revenant made an unclear photo of the guy shooting him. Then he came to our door, as a citizen, and shot our door down, came inside, and killed me for no good reason. I wasnt fast enought to take the picture of him, but I have a few.
Overall, he RDM'ed and Random Raided as a citizen.
Also, after a few moments he told everyone in OOC that hes leaving (probably to avoid confrontation)

Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/ZGqt0dA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aVrqnvu.jpg
1. I Don't raid you.
2. Your friend point a gun at me.
3. He say if we don't go he will kill us.
4. I say i will call my friends.
5. He say it's okay but we don't could kill him.
6. I go away and come back because they have my friend kill the one of them and me and my friend run away.
1. You did.
2. He warned everyone to get away from our apartment aprox 10 mins before you raided.
3. He didn't say that.
4. You didn't
5. Your grammar made me rip my eyes out.
6. We didn't kill anyone. You came back running with a shotgun, killed us, and raided our apartment.
(12-16-2013, 06:51 PM)bimbaliukas Wrote: 1. You did.
2. He warned everyone to get away from our apartment aprox 10 mins before you raided.
3. He didn't say that.
4. You didn't
6. We didn't kill anyone. You came back running with a shotgun, killed us, and raided our apartment.

I only kill your friend and i don't raid you so please stop lying and i know i'm bad to english.
Guy you are the biggest *** ever? why bully him because he isnt that good at english?
Jones The King
(12-16-2013, 07:00 PM)jeppeeg99 Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 06:51 PM)bimbaliukas Wrote: 1. You did.
3. He didn't say that.
4. You didn't

I only kill your friend and i don't raid you so please stop lying and i know i'm bad to english.

First of all, when we came back to our apartment, you were lockpicking our door directly in front of our eyes.
Secondly, we friendly told you to go away and forget the random raid that you caused. But you didn't listen. We were forced to pull out a gun to scare you off. When you ran off, Revenant holstered his gun and was ready to come back to the apartment, while you came back running with a shotgun, and killed us both.

Then you disconnected out of the server to avoid confrontation...
I was there to and he did not lockpick your door and he did not raid you.
Jones The King
(12-16-2013, 07:11 PM)Jones Wrote: I was there to and he did not lockpick your door and he did not raid you.

He did. He was alone when he raided.
I saw everything through the camera, but too bad I didnt record it or took photos of the scene. This would be much more simple...
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Offensive post removed, user punished.
Jones The King
(12-17-2013, 03:41 PM)Jones Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 12:08 AM)bimbaliukas Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 07:11 PM)Jones Wrote: I was there to and he did not lockpick your door and he did not raid you.

He did. He was alone when he raided.
I saw everything through the camera, but too bad I didnt record it or took photos of the scene. This would be much more simple...
I where there, u are the biggest faq ever, dont lie.

I never lie about these things. Maybe you are the one that's trying to cover up the truth of the story behind rule breaking.