Rammed driving crazy
Name of player:
[OC] Spyderr @bumbder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40778701

Time in GMT: In my time (I live in denmark) it was about 4am

Server: EvoCity_V33x

Summary:
He was ramming me and driving all crazy. It started out where he was driving insanly (I was an police officer when the first thing happened) he crashed so that was the only way to give him a ticket. After that he continued driving crazy so i got out to get him. At the tunnel on way outside the city i was driving in wrong lane (i take full responsibility) he came the other way and i wasnt able to turn in time and we crashed and died. I took my police car again but left it when i was told it was against the rules and i also broke that rule (i also take responsibility for that) after that he was really mad at me kept driving into me when i had changed job to paramedic. I was parked and did nothing he kept ramming me.

Evidence:
I did not get a video (i have no capture atm) but i got a photo where he was inches to hit me.
http://imgur.com/fWTKwyd

So do what you gotta do, if there is something i shall get punished for then do it because i realise i did something wrong too and have to take responsibility for it.

Thank you in advance
It was 4am and I was tired as fuck. I only hit you full on that time because you were parked in the middle of the road.

You can even see in chat me saying 'skuse me indicating you to move.
(12-08-2013, 02:06 PM)Spyderr Wrote: It was 4am and I was tired as ***. I only hit you full on that time because you were parked in the middle of the road.

I should have taken an screenshot where i was parked in the side of the road. You pushed me on the road.

(12-08-2013, 02:06 PM)Spyderr Wrote: It was 4am and I was tired as ***. I only hit you full on that time because you were parked in the middle of the road.

Also even if i was in the road you should tell me to move, not drive into me.
I did tell you to move I said "excuse me" and you just stayed there. You don't have any evidence to support your other claims.
(12-08-2013, 02:24 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I did tell you to move I said "excuse me" and you just stayed there. You don't have any evidence to support your other claims.

Well if the other people who played that night was able to confirm so, i would have. And you said it after I told you I would put it on the forums. Also I wouldn't tell what i did wrong if it all was a lie. I may not have much evidence but I told everything i experienced at that point.
(12-08-2013, 02:33 PM)JackBank Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 02:24 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I did tell you to move I said "excuse me" and you just stayed there. You don't have any evidence to support your other claims.

Well if the other people who played that night was able to confirm so, i would have. And you said it after I told you I would put it on the forums. Also I wouldn't tell what i did wrong if it all was a lie. I may not have much evidence but I told everything i experienced at that point.
You never told me you'd put it on the forums.
(12-08-2013, 03:28 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(12-08-2013, 02:33 PM)JackBank Wrote:

You never told me you'd put it on the forums.

I did, maybe you didn't see it then.
My question is why are you telling a government vehicle to get off the proper side of the road while you spyder are on the wrong side? Fail RP too if you have an expensive car why would you ram another vehicle just to get somewhere?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-11-2013, 12:43 AM)beflok Wrote: My question is why are you telling a government vehicle to get off the proper side of the road while you spyder are on the wrong side? Fail RP too if you have an expensive car why would you ram another vehicle just to get somewhere?

I didn't tell him to gt off the road I just said excuse me so I could drive into my own proper lane.

Also, I am not a very good driver in the game so a lot of the time I am swerving between lanes because I lose control. That's how I was facing him.
Right then I dont see enough evidence to issue a ban but since you clearly cannot control your car a blacklist is in order.

Please just slow down next time around people and cars.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!