Unban request for Fuzzymeatloaf
Your name: (Fuzzymeatloaf)

Your ban ID: (40529)

Banned by: ([FL] Beflok)

Reason: ("Random car jacking with no rp reason really")

Involved: (a)

Why we should unban you: (Stealing cars for financial gain was my reason, and I still view that as good RP, it happens in the real world, and honestly its fun. Now the car stolen was that of another user, who had given me trouble before, but, NLR was well done and over. If you are calling this IRL roleplay, I feel that carjacking should be and is a game mechanic.)
First of all your actual ban reason is..

"Stealing cars as civi out in public with no RP intention really"

That pretty much sums up how fail RP your actions were. I didn't just warn you because literally 30 seconds before I scolded your friend for stealing cars randomly with no RP intent.

Street crime rules

You may only commit street crime in realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from the government).
Remember - criminals do not want to get caught. Do not commit crime in plain sight or under the eyes of multiple witnesses or even police officers.
Do not FailRP. If you are a criminal you do not wear suits or drive expensive cars. Car-thieves need chop-shops, burglars need places to store their stolen goods too. Proper background RP draws the line between Criminal RP and general minging which can get you banned.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!