What do u think?
What do u guys look on as many bans?
I just want to know what you think!

Kind Regards

SpaceSquid

Smile
Really depends on how many hours you have.

If you have 200 hours, I'd say 4-5 or more is alot.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Phew, im on around 230+ hours with 3 bansWink.

(11-07-2013, 07:13 AM)SpaceSquid Wrote: What do u guys look on as many bans?
I just want to know what you think!

Kind Regards

SpaceSquid

Smile

Ok i got 4 bans maby FL isnt anything for me?
You learn from bans, everyone makes mistakes. I wouldn't say 4/5 bans in 200-300 hours is bad, if you've learned from them..
(11-07-2013, 11:59 AM)Jan Wrote: You learn from bans, everyone makes mistakes. I wouldn't say 4/5 bans in 200-300 hours is bad, if you've learned from them..

Thanks Jan, you helped me to get rid of that sad feeling Smile

Kind Regards

SpaceSquid
All you need to do is learn from them as Jan said, hopefully if you have made a mistake you won't repeat it. Remember, we have multiple threads in help and support which go in depth on the rules if you are unsure about anything. Also feel free to PM me any time on the forums or ingame if you have a question.

Probably the most useful thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
(11-07-2013, 01:51 PM)Verzyn Wrote: All you need to do is learn from them as Jan said, hopefully if you have made a mistake you won't repeat it. Remember, we have multiple threads in help and support which go in depth on the rules if you are unsure about anything. Also feel free to PM me any time on the forums or ingame if you have a question.

Probably the most useful thread - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778

Thank You Verzyn! Smile
ANd some people will never learn. Some people take a long time to learn for example me.

I've 14 bans, first 3 or 4 are just plain stupid thinking not reading the rules and coming from a DarkRP server. Others are just me making stupid faults etc. I learned from them alot.
I've got 3 bans and 440(+) hours.
Personally when you exceed to 7-9 bans no matter how many hours you have you've got to set yourself straight, it's no longer the Admin or Mods job to tell you what you're doing is against the rules. Its yours.
Personally, I don't judge anybody if they have a lot of bans, as long as you learn from each mistake.