Verenikin | Ban request
Bug 
Name of player: Verenikin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35706539

Time in GMT: 16:05 Eu time.

Server: V2D

Summary: So, for multible hours he kept random arresting me (and others). Example: I just spawned my car and was heading to the tunnels when he jumped almost in front of my car and yelling that i should stop and get out. I wasn't speeding. but apperiently cars were banned. But when i decided to record, it only took him a few seconds to arrest me for trespassing and not following orders or whatever he mumbled, when i was clearly outside the garage.
Everytime he arrested someone, he would always come up with a harrasing comment, such as: Don't drop the soap. You can even hear him say it at the end.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufvUYxaVp...e=youtu.be

The reason i walked over there was because i wanted to ask the sergeant why all these people were outside the garage.
I was online during these events.

1: Cars were banned, therefore it was impounded.
2: Corleones were banned.
3: He warned you to step away.. you didn't do this even though he could of just arrested you on the spot anyways since you were banned.
4: Do I hear some skype going on there? I really do hope you are not Meta gaming.
(10-31-2013, 11:43 PM)Shadow Wrote: I was online during these events.

1: Cars were banned, therefore it was impounded.
2: Corleones were banned.
3: He warned you to step away.. you didn't do this even though he could of just arrested you on the spot anyways since you were banned.
4: Do I hear some skype going on there? I really do hope you are not Meta gaming.

The corleone got unbannet cause we got a new leader(me

He was talking to that other guy he had on gunpoint

What's wrong with skype now? I'm simply playing the game with my mates
During this situation, there were 3 SA's, 2 admins and 1 moderator online. We did receive complains then and we explained that you should take it up with the president, since the police force was operating on his direct orders and he was the one to sign off all the warrants.

Denied.