Timelapse in FL:RP V2D
Well I had a idea in my sleep to actually do something good (I know right, not something I would normally do) so I actually did it. My plan was to make a timelapse of the V2D BP area and nexus entrance over 1 hour. Not as manic as I hoped but it did get quite busy at some parts. I hope you enjoy it and big thanks to Termin for the help and Myfloodify for his intro. If you like it feel free to say and I will be happy to create some more. I am wanting to try do a 12 hour timelapse in the future, This will be sped up more. Also please note there was some resolution issues that I would solve for next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJz9EcWGnHw
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 9 users Like Wood's post:
  • Termin, Doctor KuLa, DoomDude1, DarkN00b, Tandy, Salinsky, Sgtbender2000, dig, Burnett
Gotta love SoulRipper and me in that little Corvette. Lol.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Then a wild prop pusher appears.
haha indeed. You can see how bad some people are at driving in this angle too. You miss quite a lot happening in Evocity
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Ahh, there's me, sitting in the chair having a natter.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Floodify
Dead officer near nexus garage is me Smile
Others officers left me alone..... in the middle of firefight......
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(10-30-2013, 03:56 PM)Jarz Wrote: Then a wild prop pusher appears.

Really Where!?
*Takes his pokemon catching master ball*
But where in da video can I find it I didn't see it I want to have a laughter.
How did you make the camera move ever so slightly to the right?
Nice work anyways!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I used Hydraulics on a very slow speed and I had a special device to move it along on. I am going to try make it turn corners for next time and do a loop around the city for the 12 hour special.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
6:10 oh and my flying Lokus is there aswell. Anyways very nice job with your timelapse, keep it up, looking forwards for a longer one.