[Solved]Server down? STOP! Read this first.
Ok i don think that the Real reason (and i not trying to find out) All i want to know when will the server be up?Give me a ETA.2 Day?? If something is ****ing the server that a good plan,switch hosting machine.Just to add on to "Attack" Attack by what
The servers were under DDoS attack, and the main problem with DDoS attacks is that we don't know when the attacks will stop. Anyway, the servera are now up and running.
It online now!? Woo hoo!!! Right on time, last school day of the week!!! Thx for that ghost

Well. Now the v2p have been down for like 30 min or less.
There is currently Game mode crash on V2D

Fixed
I hope it comes online soon
We are having a row of attacks directed towards the servers. Please be patient.
STOPPING DDOS!,
Yes, it is possible. It's not easy to block, either, since an attacker can forge the source IP to be one of almost four billion IPs. However, a lot of attacks such as this can be filtered by examining the DNS data inside the datagram. A lot of flood attacks either use invalid data or use the same data over and over again. This can be used to differentiate the valid traffic from invalid traffic if you have network equipment capable of deep packet inspection. The attack will still use quite a bit of your bandwidth, but you can at least keep it from overloading your nameserver. Normally, though, the nameserver itself is not the target for these sorts of attacks. Instead of using a random source IP, the source IP is set to that of the real target: a DNS reflection attack. Very short questions resulting in long answers are sent to the nameserver, and the nameserver sends the answer to the target IP address, flooding it with traffic. This is easier to filter on the nameserver side since it appears as a single source since it is so targeted.
The following 1 user Likes Gandhi's post:
  • Glade
Why all three servers are down? Ddos again?
All 3 servers might need to be restarted... all down right now.
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.