Disconnecting to avoid arrest
Name of playerCheeseefinitely Not .#Dolbaeb

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34097305

Time in GMT: 10:30

Server: v2d

Summary:He passed a red light he run over a pedestrian,so i try to arrest him.I handcuff him and he disconnects

Evidence:I wasnt recording so i have the logs only

*** Dimitris Malakas radios in: I have knocked out Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb.
(Radio) Ash Williams: anyone want to do that?
*** Dimitris Malakas starts to handcuff Rajdulari Rushda.
*** Dimitris Malakas clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing
Rajdulari Rushda.

Dimitris Malakas: You passed a red light sir

*** Dimitris Malakas radios in: President could you warrant Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb (13)
for an arrest for reason dangerous driving.

Player Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb (STEAM_0:0:34097305) has disconnected.
Do you have a screenshot of the logs? This will help solidify your accusation.
Regards,
aviator
(10-05-2013, 02:02 PM)Aviator Wrote: Do you have a screenshot of the logs? This will help solidify your accusation.

Nope sorry,do you really think that i write would fake logs?Please check the logs when the time is 10:20-10:30(GMT+0) in the morning you will find it.
Ok, so this is what happened:

Someone jumped infront of my car. You stopped me. Your reason was "Continuesly driving bad" (Might be spelled wrong)

As i explained you, you changed reason to "Ramming into people"

I started again to explain that he jumped infront of my car, then you changed reason for my arrest to "Crossing red light"

About the disconnect. Something is wrong with my gmod. Whenever i crash a car, my game crashes and says some weird numbers and then "Tell a programmer"

That happened to me aswell as you tried to arrest me.

Same problem as this dude: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32186

too many index buffer... tell a programmer (big numbers>another big numbers)
That error is what i get. Sometimes, it even crash me randomly
Look dude because i thought you were trolling like your passenger in your car,i was like "Ok he disconnected to avoid arrest like a little troll he is".I couldnt hear your talking and you didnt write anything,you didnt explain anything.If you really had a technical problem that i find it difficult to believe the case will be closed,but im 100% that your lying because your friend Joram told me that you had a connection and your telling me that your gmod crashed please decide.
I wasted 10 minutes, explaining you why not to arrest me.

Another thing. Joram was not even playing with me. Just told him my game crashed, thats it. Stop acusing him for trolling

There was no passenger, now you're lying....
Could anyone review this?
Provide the crash report from your root GMod directory that is made upon a crash.
I didn't know which one to choose, so i zipped them all.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nh0g90sk0emxo5...eports.zip
Thank you for posting your crash reports. After reviewing these I think it is clear that you did indeed crash.

Crash report:
Name: hl2_130914_crash_2013_10_5T10_36_55C0.mdmp
Modified: 05 October 2013 11:37AM

This matches the date and time shown on the original post.
Regards,
aviator