David bob and Xemmas
Your name: David Bob
Friend name Xemmas
Your ban ID: 37436
Friend Ban ID:37437

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Suicide to avoid a role-play situation."

Involved: MikeOnDuty

Why we should unban you: Basically We were walking around and he Randomly picked locked our Car for no reason randomly We were asking our car back because he randomly picked locked our car for no reason We came back and ask for our car back and he killed us, We were very mad and tried to call an admin there was no admin on that time trust me, so we had to force our way in this he tied us he just couldn't listen to us so we just gave up and suicide because there is no reason for us to be this rulebreaker's Hostage if you don't believe me ask him if he lies his the one who should get banned
~DavidBob
I would like to interject on this one. I was on the server at this time and there was someone that was going around stealing cars for no RP reason at all. It happened to me 2 times and the first time I just spawned unlocked my Mustang and then he got in it and drove off.
Thanks I really Appreciate your comment on agreeing with us

Yeah This happend to me twice Once I was parking on the street to see my friend Xemmas than when I got back it was stolen it was heading to the waterplant where I commited sucide so I chased it I was trying to report to the admin which there wasent When I got there they rammed me over I saw 2 cars got stolen and got inside I saw your mustang Btw
~DavidBob
Hello,

I will be reviewing you ban appeal and taking your alibi into account. I will now show you the evidence as to why this suspension is just.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37328

The YouTube video showing you committing suicide to avoid a role-play situation (which was being a hostage) is here:

As you can see in the video you have both jumped from the top of the ladder while being hostages. You jumped from the ladder in the UM at 0:16. You broke the rules by suiciding to escape being a hostage. This is against the rules which can be seen here:

Rules - Section: General Wrote:3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

As you can see you have broken the rules and thus a suspension was issued. There really wasn't any reason to do this. Even if he broke the rules it doesn't give you clearance to break them yourself. If the poster of the ban request has broken the rules, you should show evidence in your own ban request.

To conclude, with the evidence present you have broken 'General Rule #3' and thus the suspension was just.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator