Estleback Corporation
im currently banned for a week for homophobia and NLR (i didnt say anything Homophobic though Sad)
(08-05-2013, 01:32 PM)OrangeUP Wrote: im currently banned for a week for homophobia and NLR (i didnt say anything Homophobic though Sad)

One more ban this month and you are out. You had a ban not long ago..You should be suspended but I'm giving you a chance.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hello Estleback Corp.

I am sadly resigning from my position, as my good and old friend Deriptz re-opened his clan D.I.A, I am joining with him and I want to return back to "old times" when I was new.
Dear Governance of the Estleback Corporation,

I'm happy to announce that the Defense Intelligence Agency is open again. Therefore I would like to countinue our allyship. Please let met know if you're interested.

Greetings, [Image: 037mjom]
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub
[Image: deniedz.png]
Today Blurr got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. This is because of we didn't get a good impression of you when you applied. Members of the clan were upset about you joining.

You're officially kicked.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

Today Blue Liqued got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. The reason is because of his/her inactivity. Thank you for being in the clan, if you feel like you want to become active again, then you're welcome back.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub

Today Sh0x got kicked out from Estleback Corporation. The reason is because of his/her inactivity. Thank you for being in the clan, if you feel like you want to become active again, then you're welcome back.

Kind regards,
CorieTheNub
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Floodify, Wood
Dear members of Estleback, I have been thinking today about going ahead with my previous decision. I have liked this clan a lot but until very recently I have lost interest in the clan and its RPs. I am sorry to say this as I know that floodify does not want me to leave however I feel as though it is for the best as I would not put my full effort into the clan RPs. I have enjoyed my time with the clan even though I only took part in very few meetings. I would like to thank Link, Corie and floodify for making this clan as good as it is. I feel as though it's the best for the future if I leave now. Thank you for my time at EB and I wish this clan the best for the future

Sincerly, KPredeyes.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
The following 1 user Likes Kpred's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Dear members of Estleback, I have been thinking today about going ahead with my previous decision. I have liked this clan a lot but until very recently I have lost interest in the clan and its RPs. I am sorry to say this as I know that floodify does not want me to leave however I feel as though it is for the best as I would not put my full effort into the clan RPs. I have enjoyed my time with the clan even though I only took part in very few meetings. I would like to thank Link, Corie and floodify for making this clan as good as it is. I feel as though it's the best for the future if I leave now. Thank you for my time at EB and I wish this clan the best for the future

Sincerly, KPredeyes.

It is hard to let such a good agent go. You're always welcome to come back. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the clan.

CorieTheNub
(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: -snip-

It's a great shame that a great agent leaves the team.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(08-12-2013, 11:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: -snip-

It's truly sad that you chose to leave us. You had a lot of potential. Of course you are welcome back. Just contact me or Link66.

Regards,
Myfloodify
Kind Regards,
Floodify