Unban request - B3N_TH0RNT0N & Grim6_9
Your name: B3N_TH0RNT0N & Grim6_9
Your ban ID: 29874 & 29875
Banned by: Temar
Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: B3N_TH0RNT0N & GRIM6_9

Why we should unban you: Me and my brother have been banned off this server since Easter 2013, we were using the same internet system so it seemed like we were double accounting, I admit that as B3N_TH0RNT0N, I did receive many bans in the past and I feel like I deserved this time off the server to be taught a lesson. I now think I have matured and I am ready to become a citizen of evocity again and I hope you take our unban request seriously.
Your first account got banned on the 4th of April and the other account which you claim to be your brothers was first taken to use shortly after that. By the way, you accidentally linked your second account to your forum profile, so it's pretty obvious.
(08-10-2013, 04:07 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Your first account got banned on the 4th of April and the other account which you claim to be your brothers was first taken to use shortly after that. By the way, you accidentally linked your second account to your forum profile, so it's pretty obvious.

I admit the 2nd account was made shortly after the first got banned, but only cos my bro played on that, after it got banned he said "well if I cant play on it, can i pay for my own account to play on it" so I let him, having nothing to do with me at all. I only linked the 2nd account with this because I had another Fearless account "benthornton2009" and when I click forget password it wont send me a new one, therefore I had to make a new account linked with the "Grim6_9" account because the other account is logged into "benthornton2009" I am extremely regretful for my behaviour on the server and I just want to go back on it again
Just found your old appeal:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30458

So nothing's changed since then? Any evidence to support your claims at all? And also, you've got the same people on both account's friends lists.
(08-10-2013, 04:22 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Just found your old appeal:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30458

So nothing's changed since then? Any evidence to support your claims at all? And also, you've got the same people on both account's friends lists.

No I admit, absolutley no evidence what so ever, I don't know how I can give evidence for this, except my brother was better behaved than me on it, which was shown by the lack of bans on Grim6_9's account. We have the same people on both friends list because my bro knows everyone I hang around with therefore he added them on steam
I know you probably think im lying and I can see why, but i can prove my dedication to the server if you give me the chance to, I greatly apologize for everything I've done before hand and i really think i could change, it would mean a lot to me if you were to at least unban B3N TH0RNT0N so and give me a week or so to prove to you i can be good, please
You won't get an approval from me, but I'll leave the case open for any second opinions from my colleagues.
(08-10-2013, 06:51 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You won't get an approval from me, but I'll leave the case open for any second opinions from my colleagues.

thank you
I'm sorry if this comment comes across as me being pushy, but I read that if the ban isn't commented upon by an admin within 7 days it is unbanned and I do not want to be unbanned if you don't think I deserve to be, so I am just placing this comment to make sure my post is not forgotten
Your case was replied to within 7 days and I could've denied already, but I chose to leave it up for a second opinion to give you a chance at getting unbanned.