nothing
srr DEleted the BR
A person of the same group had a warrant. He was also a friend.
Me and AvengedfilmsHD simply took action and raided, as having a person of the same group with a warrant is a valid reason. (Was told this by a moderator)
We also didn't like how you never posted laws after I asked about THREE TIMES.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
u addmited it and dont try to act slick kulthro u know u did and enyways ill show it in the logs it was about 6-7 oclock in usa florida time
Where am I included in this?
I admitted what? That I raided? Yes, I did. But, you have no evidence of me even raiding in the first place.
You do realize that there were about 7 people raiding you, not just me and him. So include each and every one of them.
Their friend did have a warrant as far as I could see and infernaw said that was a valid reason to raid before.
I was a completely new president I had about 5 minutes of playing as a pres so that's a FAKE and advenged films u raided too im posting a br on u to cuz u to were the head of the raid and u guys are always the one who get out of truble with admin RDM every one
How do we always get in trouble with all of the admins and RDM everyone when we're online a lot? I don't RDM at all.
I believe that you should be posting a BR on EVERY person who raided though, not just two.
Jake, please at least try to make sense. Because you aren't making any. Look at my bans. 2. 1 for prop surfing, which was only suicide and was within my first few days on the server, the other was asking to be killed. Where do you see RDM? No where. I don't RDM. I wasn't even the lead of the raid, just a part of it.