BR Troozos
Name of player: Trooozos alkolikolikolikos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40367142

Time in GMT: 20minutes before post.

Server: V2p

Summary: He was RDM'ing me with his pistol.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaJfXk1u0...e=youtu.be

At 0:19 you can see his name 2 times.

I hope this was enough edivence.

-Dirt Jumper
This video is fake that player it wasnt me because dirt jumper propush my car on the lake and i felt down and i died the player who killed him was another rebel who was there and in the video i cant see my name on it and i called and admin for his propushing but there wasnt any admin online i forgot to say in the command that you called for an admin that with his propushing he killed but he still broke one rule
(07-16-2013, 11:17 AM)Trooozos alkolikolikolikos Wrote: This video is fake that player it wasnt me because dirt jumper propush my car on the lake and i felt down and i died the player who killed him was another rebel who was there and in the video i cant see my name on it and i called and admin for his propushing but there wasnt any admin online i forgot to say in the command that you called for an admin that with his propushing he killed but he still broke one rule

Well,

If you look you see your name, as rebel. And an hour after that you randomly stole a car and dropped it into the water!
lier you can see my death on the score menu the death that you killed me while propushing my car
why dont you upload the full video when you propush my car with no reason you are playing on this server only for 12-13 hours please read the rules again because i almost die from the felt i get banned from this server many times i play on it almost 300 hours
you cant say that this kill was random deatmatch because you started that when you propush my car so you cant say it rdm and there is a wetness on all these name is Astakos he get out on my car while i was crashing on the road and he tried get out and died he saw you when you prop push my car i will tell him to sing in here and say the truth
Yeap Trozos was under attack from a mafia guy who tried kill him when he was inside his car with a barel or a chair i cant remember what was it.I hope the admin who read this will be honest.
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Trooozos alkolikolikolikos (STEAM_0:1:40367142).
Please note, insufficient evidence to warrant a suspension.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator