I have served my time
Your name: [FL:RP] [STAG] HopeYouLose

Your blacklist ID: Vehicles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55342964

Reason: CDMx4

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I have explained to the admin what happened in the incident. i was driving my car round the corner going through the city tunnel when i got a random lag spike ( i get this a lot when just joining the server as the map is rendering however this time my Garry's mod froze for around 40 seconds. when it unfroze i realized that i had driven into a ton of people in the road. i know this sounds hard to believe but it is the truth. i received a 16 hour blacklist on vehicles as the admin thought i was CDMing for weapons when in fact i had got out of my car and told the person who died that i would stay here to give him back his weapon.
i have now served 5 hours of this time and the fact that i cant use my vehicle annoys me beyond belief. i haven't been playing cityrp much anymore because of this and i honestly believe that my time has been served i hope you agree. i really love the server and i hope to donate one day and stay put.

thank you

HopeYouLose
You haven't served your time, you only did 5 hours of the 16 in total.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You don't need vehicles to RP. We even have public transportation set for people who can't drive for any reasons.
well that sucks, nvm then I give up
Closed.