Willrogerson - Fail rebel leader, RDM, teamkill
Exclamation 
Name of player: willrogerson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57092673

Time in GMT: 16:15

Server:v2p

Summary:
This man (willrogerson- Rebel leader, 160h/played) stole friends money from contrabands, when i asked him why did he do that, he told me: "We are rebels, we share our contrabands"

2) When i went to my contraroom, he ran to me and stole my money, so i told him: "Leave me sir please" after that he shot me with Tranquilizing sniper and tied me. He told me that i tryed to kill him. But i just aim to him because he stole my money without a reason.

3) My friend (Paagrio) was disconected for AFK, his props was removed and contrabands fell down, so I destroyed them and then I gave him his money back later. When i destroyed them willrogerson tranqilized me again and killed me.

Evidence: Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rxWlF7fmg
God's make me nervous, when man walk with weapon drawn.
First of all I became rebel leader then our HQ was at the powerplant so I went their and they told me the codes for the contraband room and main entrance I then entered the contraband room and got some money it was about 1800$ when I left the room mafian man said give it back, I admit at first I didnt since I was confused why they gave me the code if they were not going to share it so later I paid him back 2000$. Then I went over to the main entrance and he pulled a gun on me and said I will kill you so at that moment I waited for him to be off guard and tranqed for safety precautions because he was posing a threat to my fellow rebels and I tied him up I had a chat about what he just did and then I untied him. As a rebel leader I wanted to search are HQ and he showed me his secret room I went in then came out and then pulled his gun on me again and shot me once so I didnt break fearrp I cowarded in a corner then when he disarmed himself I ran away so now I decided enough was enough I had given him enough chances so I tranqed him then killed him then demoted him.

Im sorry if I did something wrong but that is what hapened I think I did the right thing.
(06-23-2013, 06:23 PM)willrogerson Wrote: First of all I became rebel leader then our HQ was at the powerplant so I went their and they told me the codes for the contraband room and main entrance I then entered the contraband room and got some money it was about 1800$ when I left the room mafian man said give it back, I admit at first I didnt since I was confused why they gave me the code if they were not going to share it so later I paid him back 2000$. Then I went over to the main entrance and he pulled a gun on me and said I will kill you so at that moment I waited for him to be off guard and tranqed for safety precautions because he was posing a threat to my fellow rebels and I tied him up I had a chat about what he just did and then I untied him. As a rebel leader I wanted to search are HQ and he showed me his secret room I went in then came out and then pulled his gun on me again and shot me once so I didnt break fearrp I cowarded in a corner then when he disarmed himself I ran away so now I decided enough was enough I had given him enough chances so I tranqed him then killed him then demoted him.

Im sorry if I did something wrong but that is what hapened I think I did the right thing.

Tell me why you stole money? ... and why do you stolen my money. You could go out from our base or make your contra room, i told you this when you slole first money. But you try to go to my room via bad keypad acces, when i go to my room u run after me from open doors and slole my money, without reason.
God's make me nervous, when man walk with weapon drawn.
Denied.

Evidence is not clear enough to issue ban.