I am being honest
Your name: ||=Alpaca=|| ImSoHappyMTD

Your ban ID:33310

Banned by: [FL] Aviator[/b]

Reason:Ban Request 33159 Approved - "Breaking FearRP

Involved: pavilion

Why we should unban you:

Ok, well as you know the story was that i was at the gas station when a cop tried to pull me over but i ran away, however i want to set things straight. firstly the Carleones were banned from the city, this is why i thought i had to rush into town and get out again, secondly the user pavilion has a terrible mic so i was not able to understand a word he said (im not joking) i did tell him to type but he didn't so i got out of the car to see why he was pointing his gun at me so i guessed it was to do with me being in the city. he pulled a gun out so i got out the car however he holstered it so (as i was banned from the city) i took this opportunity to drive away.

i understand watching the video and hearing a clear mic that it was a mistake and i know i did break fearrp however i did not intend to. looking at my ban history i do not think you will consider however i do love fearless rp and i hope to be able to stay on it.

i wanted to ask if my ban could get shortened to a smaller period as i do not believe 24 hours is a correct time due me not knowing the full story

please consider
sorry to waste your time
I'm just going to get this started with a reply, since I'm the Ban Request poster.

Firstly there is nothing wrong with my mic in the slightest, and many people understand me on a day to day basis, since I'm on Team Speak and I constantly use it in-game, therefore this is not an excuse. Developing on this topic, I actually typed to prevent this being an excuse multiple times, which you obviously ignored resulting in breaking FearRP. Further building on this note, you constantly replied to my demands to exit the vehicle with ''one sec, one sec dude'' therefore giving the impression to my self and the reviewing admin that you could in fact hear me, and you're using it as an excuse to appeal your ban. Finally, finishing on the topic, you stated in the unban request ''I did tell him to type but he didn't'' at no point in the video did you request that I should type, via mic nor by typing.

Let's move on, you stated ''I got out the car however he holstered it so I took this opportunity to drive away'' here you're in fact lying, and that's frowned upon highly relating to unban requests, etc. We see from the video that it actually does show you driving away under gun point, I had the gun pointed directly at you through the car window, meaning FearRP applies to the situation, despite this you drove off nice and dandy.

Finally, for the next time you decide to post a unban request, I suggest reading the rules for them. Due to the fact, Aviator issued a susspension for two days after reviewing the evidence, if you had took the time to read the Rules then you would know that for a ban time UNDER a week you're in fact not allow to post an unban request.

The rules for an unban request can be found here, I suggest giving them a read for the next time you may need to post an unban request.

I hope this cleared anything up for the reviewing administrator of the unban request, thank you for reading this.
ok i do agree however i did not hear your mic and that is the truth
Hello.

Thank you for posting this unban request as we may be able to clear any problems.

Ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33159

Quoted from your filed ban appeal "pavilion has a terrible mic so i was not able to understand a word he said (im not joking) i did tell him to type but he didn't", as you can see from the evidence posted you can clearly hear Pavilion, and you also respond to his microphone usage by saying 'One sec, One second.". In addition to this, you can see that his character does use the chat as well. Not only that, even with a gun pointed at you, you proceed to continue driving, after being warned several times, even once about your rule breaking, yet you continue and drive off despite Pavilion having a weapon pointed at you.

Is there anything else you wish to bring up?
Regards,
aviator
i do believe this is a fair ban but i just wanted to clear up that his mic for me was terrible. im not saying i did break failrp but i honestly didn't mean to. however i will deal with the ban and serve my time and re-read the rules to get familiar. i am sorry for disobeying the rules.

it wont happen again
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, ||=Alpaca=|| ImSoHappyMTD (STEAM_0:1:55342964), will stand as issued.
Please note, this is because the suspension issued was fair.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator