Ban Request
Video 
name: platz voice_enable 0
steam id: STEAM_0:0:23229154
time: 10 min before this post
server: v2d
summary: me and my fellow rebel were making a base, i had my gun out cause i was searching the base (i thought i heard someone), i came back to the wall with my gun still drawn then platz ran over without a gun in hand. i told him to leave but he said "a gun in hand is a reason to raid" he pulled out a mp5 while i had a tmp to his head then shot me and my rebel. he says i stole his car but i didnt know it was even in the base until i was having a discussion with my team mate, he said "i took his car into the base to try and get him to come back so i can ask him for my ak". he came back and killed my rebel again! he claims he came over with mp5 drawn when he clearly didnt but he is very convinced he did, i couldnt see, my team couldnt see it but he apparently had it on his hud (i believe he did) but i had a tmp to his head when he drew his mp5.

i have a screen shot of something he said. (im sorry i didnt do it in 'local ooc' but i didnt know how until later and normal talking doesnt have a time you have to wait. yet again im sorry for that. he will use it against me). i will post this pic. platz says he also has a video of the incident and i have asked him to post. the rebels name was eulabius1234 and he also has a video.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vxrswx&s=5 (the first line 'why is it?' is when he said that raiding because i had a gun out is ok)
Denied.