Unban request finlandguy20, / Shorten request
Your name: [Swe]Finlandguy20 (got banned with the name ThatSwedishGuy)

Your ban ID: 32654

Banned by: [FL] Adam

Reason: "Huge prop-minging, prop-climbing, prop-surfing. No intention of roleplaying."

Involved: Dont Remember (It was a week ago)

Why we should unban you: I love roleplaying on FearlessRP, i was going to come to the server almost every day trhou out the summer break cause FearlessRP City rp is one of the rare rp servers i really enjoy, and everything I did, i swear to god, i promise, It WONT happen again, and the "no intention of roleplaying reason i think is untrue, i love roleplaying, Ecpesially on FearlessRP

PS. I think it was a week ago i was banned for one month, im not entirely certain, i think so
You minged around like there's no tomorrow, so I don't believe you saying it won't happen again.
(06-07-2013, 07:27 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You minged around like there's no tomorrow, so I don't believe you saying it won't happen again.

I really promise it wont happen again, i regret what i did, it was a stupid thing to do, if i do it again you can perma ban me if you want, i really really promise it wont happen again, i swear to god it wont happen again, and i regret what i did

I searisly really really promise it wont happen again
The permanent suspensions was removed and changed to a month; I find that perfectly reasonable for the violations you committed.

Wait out the remainder of your ban. Denied.