Unban for Commander Cookies, Dutchy, Me.
Your name: Kulthro

Your ban ID: Mine: STEAM_0:1:59777044 Dutchy: STEAM_0:1:32035180 Cookies: STEAM_0:1:41697574

Banned by: Termin (Through Request from Ted International Lover)

Reason: FailRP, Randomly raiding for Contraband

Involved: Dutchy, Commander Cookies, Kulthro, Termin, Ted International lover

Why we should unban you: I don't understand how me, Dutchy, and Cookies randomly searched for contraband. I had very high suspicion, as so did Cookies, that contraband was in this house that was guarded by 2 gates and a wall surrounding the whole home. I even saw one window blocked off. So, after we got the warrant, I rammed the door after Cookies got us a search warrant (We told him we had the reason: Suspicious gate and wall (base)) And then I was going to keypad crack after the ram wasn't working on the second gate. So, I said, "Keypad crack! Ahh just kidding." And tried the ram again. It worked, so I started searching the house, avoiding confrontation with the owner. I searched the house, turns out no contraband. So, we left as there were no contraband. I don't see how this can get us banned for two days, even banned.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
You can't really warrant a house for having walls or closed windows. Do the cops come kicking your door down every time you close the blinds IRL?
But like I said, he had boarded windows and i had probable cause for thinking he had contraband, as well as he lived in the most dangerous/crime full district. Aswell as being in a base.
(06-07-2013, 07:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You can't really warrant a house for having walls or closed windows. Do the cops come kicking your door down every time you close the blinds IRL?

Could you explain how my reply was disrespectful towards staff? My comment was not insulting at all and was entirely factual with the banlist and blacklist as evidence to this. I've asked multiple questions and still wish them to be answered. As a donator (thus supporter) the least you could do is actually reply to my questions instead of deleting a comment which showed no disrespect nor insulted any of your forum staff or even players.
Semi-serious RP means the gamemode is semi-serious. You can manufacture items in 1 click etc. We expect you to roleplay properly.

You must hear or see contraband to raid as government (Random raiding)

SRU are stationed in the Nexus until requested by Police to assist them, therefore you should have not been snooping around. (FailRP)

Allowing a citizen with an M4 to assist with your raid is FailRP.
We were Code 67 at the time, as the president was fail, so that's wrong. The civillian was apart of the FBI and we told the guy that, so then after that raid he changed his job name to FBI after I already told the civ that reported us he was an FBI. This means the ban should atleast be lowered in time.
(06-07-2013, 12:50 PM)Kulthro Wrote: We were Code 67 at the time, as the president was fail, so that's wrong. The civillian was apart of the FBI and we told the guy that, so then after that raid he changed his job name to FBI after I already told the civ that reported us he was an FBI. This means the ban should atleast be lowered in time.

He only became officially an F.B.I (If true) when he changed his job, when raiding his job was "Citizen" thus he should RP as a citizen... So by still allowing him to help you is Fail Role play and him raiding with SRU is fail Role play from his side.

I'm sure if I saw armed and armored personnel breaking into a building, I would stay well away! Also I'm sure most people would also.
I said he was FBI and forgot to change his job, I told you he was FBI anyways. By the way, this is to the admins not to the members/donators.
(06-07-2013, 02:51 PM)Kulthro Wrote: I said he was FBI and forgot to change his job, I told you he was FBI anyways. By the way, this is to the admins not to the members/donators.

He may have forgot to change his job but this still makes him a citizen in the aspect of the role play. Linking back to my prior point.

Also this unban request I am part of, as I was the person who posted the ban request. Therefore this makes me involved in the unban request.
Okay.. But you aren't involved with getting me unbanned.. The evidence you provided in the ban request is the evidence i'm fighting against. You can't change what you said or add anything onto it. By the way, I have been told it's failrp to look at job names and instantly know what job they are from most members on the server.