Dedicated users needed for Steam Workshop!
(05-07-2013, 01:36 PM)GunFISH Wrote: Isn't this like the wiki we had way back? Anyway, nice going guys.

To introduce the Wiki to fearless again would be great, but the only problem is that there wouldn't be much content to explain about. Wiki's are normally created for applications/information that has alot of context, and generally needs a Wiki, in order for you to understand. (Minecraft,Terraria etc.) Without a Wiki for Terraria, i would never be able to play the game.
I have the people I need.

Thanks.
Re-opened due to lack of effort from several contributors.

PLEASE DO ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE READY TO DEDICATE SOME HOURS EACH DAY TO DO THIS. DON'T DO IT IF YOU'RE GOING TO DISAPPOINT ME!
HERLO!

If I was told what to do, I would do it. But I haven't gotten any information like I was told...
And I just assumed you dropped the project or something like that.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Re-application:

Name: Rolorox
How good is your grammar? (1-10): 10
How well can you write and understand English? (1-10): 10
What other languages do you speak?: Simple Japanese and Filipino
Hours available daily: As of right now most of my day until I get a job so around 16
Where can we contact you?: Steam, this site, facebook, teamspeak whichever is best.
Have you used Google Documents?: I have used it a little but it isn't to complex. Just like any other word documentation program. I'll make sure to brush up on it.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • Weecow
I'd love to join, but you've already got so many people joining and I don't really have the time. I think this will greatly help newcomers.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
b]Name:[/b] Sauerkraut
How good is your grammar? (1-10): 11
How well can you write and understand English? (1-10): 42
What other languages do you speak?: German, Swahili
Hours available daily: 0,3
Where can we contact you?: Steam
Have you used Google Documents?: No
I've had just about enough of your grand scale trolling. Goodbye.
Applicants who are still interested in dedicating well-spent hours on improving the workshop, mark your further interest by liking this post. If you are not serious and/or will not work seriously with it, please remove your application.
The following 6 users Like Narc's post:
  • Verzyn, Pavilion, Haarek, Bomsusik, Xenomez, Rolorox