RDM
Name of player:CubePalace ([FL:RP] Bradley Irving)

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:65490148

Time in GMT:8:40PM

Server:Evocity v2p

Summary:I was president for about 5 mins and then this black market dealer came along that wanted to be president so he shot me for no reason at all.

Evidence:No physical evidence but an officer saw it when it happened, cant remember his name but do you have a log? then you could ask him, he was the only officer on at that time.
(05-21-2013, 07:53 PM)henerz132 Wrote: Name of player:CubePalace ([FL:RP] Bradley Irving)

Evidence:No physical evidence but an officer saw it when it happened, cant remember his name but do you have a log? then you could ask him, he was the only officer on at that time.

I was the officer at the time and want it to be clear that it was a gun dealer who actually killed you. I arrested the black market dealer before he could fully kill you. I turn around and see CubePalace as a gun dealer shooting at you. Immediately after you died he became president.
this got reported ingame, I had a look at logs and confirmed and gave him a 5 hour gun dealer, president and weapon blacklist