Banned for being president's guard? xXUltraFireXx
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP] xXUltraFireXx

Your ban ID: 31465

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: (Who was involved? Another Corleone I shot with a AWP, Narcotic and I.

Why we should unban you: So I am a security guard with the job name Presidential Guard | Tactical Response. The president relocates to the Villas at Corleones. I asked the president and he said that was where he was. I get there and I see a firefight going on there and they are shooting at some SS, which I can only assume since they were banned from the city, they were attempting a raid. So while they were running behind a house with their guns shooting, I pulled out my AWP at a distance and shot one in the head. Narcotic then flies over and ask why I killed him. I told him and he doesn't give me a explanation of what I do wrong but only the reason RDM that was listed on the ban viewer. I want to be unbanned, even though it's 24 hours I still think I was wrongly banned for RDM considering I was helping the president and trying to save his life.
Signature too large. - DoomDude1
You don't shoot someone in the head with an AWP that a police officer is trying to arrest as a security guard.

The president was in the other end of the map.

Denied.