BR ESOW AwSumpWsUm & Kaelan
Name of player:

Kaelan
ESOW AwSumpWsUm

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:49013220 (No idea which one it is for Kaelan.)
STEAM_0:0:32096310 (No idea which one it is for Kaelan.)

STEAM_0:1:59785874 (ESOW AwSumpWsUm)

Time in GMT: 17:00 GMT

Server: v33x

Summary: It started when Kaelan was tazed for jumping on my car and standing infront of it to stop me moving. It glitched out when I was handcuffing him, therefore he took the opportunity to run away. I pulled my weapon, due to me acting as Armed Response and I shot a warning shot. He continued to run and then claimed I was breaking FailRP and trying to RDM him. He then asked for me to be killed when I was runover. After that incident, I pulled someone over by the petrol station for dangerous driving, where he decided would be a good place to CDM me, however he only just missed and again he broke FearRP and tried to runover several other people. ESOW AwSumpWsUm then joined in with the CDM fest against me by attempting several times, failing until the third, which I recorded. Kaelan attempted but again missed me or tried to cover it up by pretending to avoid me. His friend then came in and hit me purposely with no attempt to break, turn or get a medic by jumping on my body. They did it for my weapon, the MP5 which they boasted about in chat for getting.

Overall, they broke FailRP, FearRP, tried to CDM several times and then accused me of breaking rules because I put it in OOC.

Evidence: Video to come.
This goes along with my BR on them. They are non-rping Cops and shooting people including Other Government people.

and the STEAM_0:0:49013220 is kaelan
(04-28-2013, 05:10 PM)JackHarkness Wrote: This goes along with my BR on them. They are non-rping Cops and shooting people including Other Government people.

and the STEAM_0:0:49013220 is kaelan

To add to my BR, they ran over the president and then shot him in the head, luckily he survived.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCgiMpiFu...e=youtu.be

There we go.
Dear All Admins and mods and who ever is reading this.

This did not happen, me and my friend ESOW Was Role-playing as rebels. we decided to come to the city to get a few guns and seeds for our base, but then JOSHUA x then decided to start TAZING us and jumping on our body's. so that Carleone member in the video was not us and the chef was not us. We don't know why JOSHUA x has picked us to BLAME and trying to get us banned. so please don't believe we were Breaking rules.

P.S: There is no Proof those people are us! Because you don't see the names!

Thanks for reading

Kaelan
&
ESOW
(04-28-2013, 05:57 PM)Kaelan Wrote: Dear All Admins and mods and who ever is reading this.

This did not happen, me and my friend ESOW Was Role-playing as rebels. we decided to come to the city to get a few guns and seeds for our base, but then JOSHUA x then decided to start TAZING us and jumping on our body's. so that Carleone member in the video was not us and the chef was not us. We don't know why JOSHUA x has picked us to BLAME and trying to get us banned. so please don't believe we were Breaking rules.

Thanks for reading

Kaelan
&
ESOW

Erm.. Want me to show you another video of him driving the exact same car? You were never rebels, logs will prove this. Nice attempt at lying, though. Nice attempt at lying.. it really got you far.

Please can you explain this, then?

[Image: 2IXPY.png]

And also, here is the evidence that he was a mafia driving that hummer. I ran after him to make sure it was him, and guess what? It was.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7I2_I1_K...e=youtu.be

I just am amazed that you've just lied so bad, because after an hour of arguing with me in OOC, you still had the nerves to come here and deny you were the people in the video.
(04-28-2013, 07:56 PM)Joshua X Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 05:57 PM)Kaelan Wrote: Dear All Admins and mods and who ever is reading this.

Thanks for reading

Kaelan
&
ESOW

Erm.. Want me to show you another video of him driving the exact same car? You were never rebels, logs will prove this. Nice attempt at lying, though. Nice attempt at lying.. it really got you far.

And also, here is the evidence that he was a mafia driving that hummer. I ran after him to make sure it was him, and guess what? It was.

I just am amazed that you've just lied so bad, because after an hour of arguing with me in OOC, you still had the nerves to come here and deny you were the people in the video.

Well if you didnt see there where 2 yellow hummers and ESOW was Carleone that time because he was demoted for not doing as rebel leader asked, but the rebel leader was like 7
(04-30-2013, 03:44 PM)Kaelan Wrote:
(04-28-2013, 07:56 PM)Joshua X Wrote:

Thanks for reading

Kaelan
&
ESOW

Well if you didnt see there where 2 yellow hummers and ESOW was Carleone that time because he was demoted for not doing as rebel leader asked, but the rebel leader was like 7

So you've just clearly lied? You said he was a rebel, with you and you weren't in the cars. Do you know what's funny? He was a mafia in a yellow hummer which I watched driving through the tunnel to leave the city from nexus, I ran to the city and he returned, coincidence that there was two..
Yes, Kaelen was infact NOT a rebel. You might have been at one time while you were playing the server, but while you were doing these offenses you were a corleone. So there is one lie. Also your friend ESOW said you were recording... Where is your video of the event? Is this a second lie? Or will your video prove your guilt even more?
(04-30-2013, 09:45 PM)JackHarkness Wrote: Yes, Kaelen was infact NOT a rebel. You might have been at one time while you were playing the server, but while you were doing these offenses you were a corleone. So there is one lie. Also your friend ESOW said you were recording... Where is your video of the event? Is this a second lie? Or will your video prove your guilt even more?

ESOW was the Corleone, Kaelan was the chef unless he changed after yours. He was definitely a chef when he was asking a cop to kill me.
ESOW AwSumpWsUm tazed me while I were on my job as security guard in a gun shop. He tazed me multiple times and i asked why he did that to me? Then he answerd me,if you come closer i will taze you... Then i just stood infront of him wating that he going to reply to me. With NO repyls he took an search warrant on me, then he took me to jail for 10 mins FOR NO REASON!