Unban ME!!
Your name: Bonkoba

Your ban ID: 30031

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Fail RP Cooking a plastic baby on a Hob.

Why we should unban you: Such a petty reason to be banned the situation could've been handled a lot better with a warning or kick it wad such a minor offence for a 24 hour Ban. It was 1 in the morning GMT and it was a bit of a laugh other players were putting them in bins but only I got banned. I was a BMD and if the admin had of asked me what i was doing i would of told him i was sealing drugs in the doll to smuggle them out the city.
You don't get to choose your punishment for violating our rules.
(04-18-2013, 10:39 AM)GhostRider Wrote: You don't get to choose your punishment for violating our rules.

Well don't Think you read it correctly but ok.
mattyurz Wrote:Why we should unban you: Such a petty reason to be banned the situation could've been handled a lot better with a warning or kick
(04-18-2013, 10:45 AM)GhostRider Wrote:
mattyurz Wrote:Why we should unban you: Such a petty reason to be banned the situation could've been handled a lot better with a warning or kick

That how I feel i Should of been handled i had a rp Reason but admin did speak to me he just banned me straight off the bat.

(04-18-2013, 10:48 AM)mattyurz Wrote: [quote='GhostRider' pid='249100' dateline='1366281957']
[quote=mattyurz]Why we should unban you: Such a petty reason to be banned the situation could've been handled a lot better with a warning or kick

That how I feel it Should of been handled i had a rp Reason but admin didn't speak to me he just banned me straight off the bat.
You were cooking a baby on someone elses chef setup. It was pretty much a decent example of fail RP and messing with someone elses RP. Ban is also under 24 hours. Denied.