Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
what was the song called that was played around 18:30? something of lord of the rings
We're also looking for people to do, "Commercials" and stuff like that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-14-2013, 04:48 PM)Equalizer Wrote: We're also looking for people to do, "Commercials" and stuff like that.

I'll be happy to help.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Ok so i found out Vauld was broadcasting around 18:30, can he please tell me what Lord of the rings song he played :/
Was it this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_tORtmKIjE
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-14-2013, 06:33 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Was it this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_tORtmKIjE

i don't think so, it was two song before it i tought
I'm here to post about the overuse of Taylor Swift...
You guys are in BIIIIG trouble.

D:<
(04-14-2013, 06:05 PM)Modx Wrote: Ok so i found out Vauld was broadcasting around 18:30, can he please tell me what Lord of the rings song he played :/

Honestly I think it might've been something off the OST
Steam Name: Kronic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51060844
Hours on the servers: 180 +
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? Well yes, kinda. I helped out with my secondary schools radio/podcast kind of thing back in school. That was always fun. Did alot of competitions and such.
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? Would be nice to do abit of radio hosting and getting people involved, i think it would give me something to do. I also want to look into giving the radio some competitions and prize giveaways and such.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? A mixture. I would not stick to one genre since not everyone is the same. I would most probably have a 'special' hour where i play a certain genre. I would very much like to do something like 'Kisstory' where they play the old school tunes for 30 minutes. I have plently of ideas for the radio.
Steam Name: Callos
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23030279
Hours on the servers: 150+ (Weekend only player) Over a year in the community
Do you have any experience in playing music and perhaps hosting a radio? I play the piano and guitar IRL (can't sing to save my life.) I am not going to lie, I have little experience in radio DJing apart from the time I have put in now with SAM broadcaster (free version)
Why do you want to be a host on Evocity Radio? I have never really involved myself enough with the community considering the amount of time I have been 'around'. I am really starting to turn up the amount of time in GMod and playing other games with members on TS. I can see this being amazing fun, and I am reasonably good at entertaining and communicating with people (I think! Thinking) I also like a variety of music, the kind not commonly found on the radio. I have numerous ideas for player involvement with the DJ such as setting up a IG radio frequency so people can talk about the music in chat without it invading the normal '//' chat. I can also do the radio at odd hours, during weekends especially. I also believe that RP involvement from the DJ itself is especially important, and should complement peoples efforts in creating RP masterpieces. Due to the radio being the biggest instillation to the game-mode in a while, it should be opened up for people to 'have a go' more, I appreciate that it is important not to have some mic spammer take control but limiting it to a remote few seems odd because most of the time the radio will end up on autoDJ.
What music genre will you be playing if you are selected as a radio host? Indie rock, electronic (not heavy dubstep), 80's and 90's pop era, modern country, player requested music, basically music that people haven't heard as much.