Evocity Radio [RADIO LINK ADDED]
(04-11-2013, 10:57 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: From what I've heard, all there's been is dubstep and party, there's very little variation and it's pretty bland at the moment.

It's Auto DJ'ing, ofcourse there is no variation.

Another thing, since when is One Direction, Alicia Keys, Tayler Swift and Ed Sheeran dubstep and party?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-11-2013, 11:59 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 10:57 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: From what I've heard, all there's been is dubstep and party, there's very little variation and it's pretty bland at the moment.

It's Auto DJ'ing, ofcourse there is no variation.

Another thing, since when is One Direction, Alicia Keys, Tayler Swift and Ed Sheeran dubstep and party?

Yeah, I just noticed the auto loop, disregard what I said, it's a nice addition.

They fall under the mainstream category.
Lead by example.
I swear to god that if Taylor Swift gets looped for three times an hour, I will complain D<

Love the radio, though ^__^
The following 1 user Likes Daejaa's post:
  • Infernaw
(04-10-2013, 06:45 PM)Freezak Wrote:
I'm making some nice mixes with decent DJ Console. All i need is to find out how to stream music through Serato, making it live with gmod radio would be really cool. Anyone knows?

I would use SAM as broadcasting portal, if you have another laptop it's much easier if you have RCA cables leading to your record output from one PC to another, so that you can stream through them into SAM, directly into the radio.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Freezak, Nancy
(04-11-2013, 10:09 PM)Mathias_ Wrote: We are now going to pick 3 radio hosts. If you haven't been picked dont bother, we will pick atleast 2 more!

1. Qwerty
2. Vauld
3. Infernaw

Congrats to all the new radio hosts!

Congratz! Cheese
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Glad to see that this has been added, always nice to listen to new music, when you can't find anything you actually want to listen to!
Where's the link?
(04-12-2013, 02:11 PM)Ranosh Wrote: Where's the link?

It's on the OP and next to the blacklists at the top of the page.
The chatbox has been removed from the radio?

o:
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The page is not ready yet... Please wait.