Breaking News
It seems Killjoy and I are the only believers who take this seriously. Its not a joke guys, he fuckin knocked over the NYTC...
It's not fake imo. Of course the US won't release the pictures of Osama, as soon as Al Qaeda sees those, they will have more and more hate against America. Wich means more suicide bombers etc.
Osama is dead. Imagine what happens when Osama makes a new video where he claims he is still alive..

If Osama is actually killed by the Seals or if he died by his kidney problems, that's the question.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-05-2011, 08:15 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Osama is dead. Imagine what happens when Osama makes a new video where he claims he is still alive..

If Osama is actually killed by the Seals or if he died by his kidney problems, that's the question.

They're expecting a pre-recorded one soon - apparently it was already made and "in the pipelines" to be released. No doubt people will claim that's evidence he's alive. :/
(05-05-2011, 08:19 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 08:15 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Osama is dead. Imagine what happens when Osama makes a new video where he claims he is still alive..

They're expecting a pre-recorded one soon - apparently it was already made and "in the pipelines" to be released. No doubt people will claim that's evidence he's alive. :/

He should tell the date and recent news while recording before it's evidence.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Found some pictures on the internet. It's from the local news channel:

The pictures are from inside the house where Osama was hiding, and it has Dead bodies in it

INDISDE THE HOUSE OF OSAMA --CONTAINS GORE--

It's the evidence, but not of Osama
(05-05-2011, 10:55 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Found some pictures on the internet. It's from the local news channel:

The pictures are from inside the house where Osama was hiding, and it has Dead bodies in it

INDISDE THE HOUSE OF OSAMA --CONTAINS GORE--

It's the evidence, but not of Osama

News was put out yesterday that those pictures will not be realeased... leading me to believe that the ones you found were fake. However, they look legit. Those pictures are disguisting. Although... I saved them for future reference. The president said he would not allow release "because he didn't want the pictures being used as propaganda tools." Just Google Bin Laden Pictures Not Released. Not only have I already done this but I have included a link leading to the New York Times web newspaper article, and New York Times is a legit, high reputation paper company. Take a look at the article here.

The reason that they threw his body in the water was because he was a Muslim and something in their religion says that they must be buried 24 hours after their death the reason they didn't do it on land is because it was a secret mission and didn't want to endanger their identity's by showing them self to the public also Osama was shot pretty badly and i think that his followers would be mad he they saw how gory he was after the fight.
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
(05-05-2011, 11:45 AM)Urcra a Murloc Wrote: The reason that they threw his body in the water was because he was a Muslim and something in their religion says that they must be buried 24 hours after their death the reason they didn't do it on land is because it was a secret mission and didn't want to endanger their identity's by showing them self to the public also Osama was shot pretty badly and i think that his followers would be mad he they saw how gory he was after the fight.

They put him into the water so people couldn't worship him if he was buried. (yes people would worship him for some reason)

Anyway i think it was yesterday, Obama decided not to show the pictures of the dead Bin Laden, There are a lot of skeptical people now.

Does this make anyone else a little skeptical?

On another note some people are being accused of "not taking its seriously" So to avoid this thread being closed please stay on topic and think before you post please Cheese

Thanks - Dryblood
It doesnt make me skeptical at all, why would you lie about that? Why would you lie about killing one of the highest value targets in America?! He is dead, they shot him, why do you guys not believe this? Don't you think he would have already struck back by now? He is dead... and that filthy bastard deserved it, he deserves to go to hell and get killed there too, so he goes to another hell, and there, he sees the people he killed in heaven, miserable, because Osama thought it would be "Gangsta" to crash into a fuckin building with an airplane.