Ban request on Rubensmarz
Name of player: rubensmarz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49469514

Time in GMT: 20:35(+1, Amsterdam)

Server: v2p

Summary:
Simply broke into my apartment and emptied my contra(repeating "what's this" multiple times), after which he threw some of it off the roof and then he started knifing me and my contra. As a result I pulled a hostage rope on him but failed.
Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=136278534
Wasn't able to collect much more, since I didn't had Fraps installed on this partition yet.
Dude if you post a ban request be honest, you door was open and i found your contra when you saw me on the roof you became mad and pulled a hostage rope. In my reponse, yes i pulled a knife and no you tried to hostage me first. And explain why you Jumped of the roof after you took the picture! the first screenshot reveals the position where i took the second picture.

[Image: screenshots]

Notice the reaction of a innocent bystander in the second screenshot.
(04-03-2013, 11:21 AM)tron121212 Wrote: Dude if you post a ban request be honest, you door was open and i found your contra when you saw me on the roof you became mad and pulled a hostage rope. In my reponse, yes i pulled a knife and no you tried to hostage me first. And explain why you Jumped of the roof after you took the picture! the first screenshot reveals the position where i took the second picture.

My doors were closed, when I was walking up to my own apartment I was repeatedly told to go away by you while you were breaking into my apartment.
When you saw my contra, first thing you did was empty it all and throw it partially off the roof.
And you pulled the knife on me after I pulled the rope on you.
Also, what the hell were you doing as a citizen with my contra in the first place?

Also, me committing suicide was me not feeling like writing a ban report while standing around a guy who attempted to kill me earlier.
(04-03-2013, 04:46 PM)TheElderTrolls Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 11:21 AM)tron121212 Wrote: Dude if you post a ban request be honest, you door was open and i found your contra when you saw me on the roof you became mad and pulled a hostage rope. In my reponse, yes i pulled a knife and no you tried to hostage me first. And explain why you Jumped of the roof after you took the picture! the first screenshot reveals the position where i took the second picture.

My doors were closed, when I was walking up to my own apartment I was repeatedly told to go away by you while you were breaking into my apartment.
When you saw my contra, first thing you did was empty it all and throw it partially off the roof.
Also, what the hell were you doing as a citizen with my contra in the first place?

Also, me committing suicide was me not feeling like writing a ban report while standing around a guy who attempted to kill me earlier.

I like how you keep lying about who pulled a weapon first and i din't try to kill you i kept my distance, unlike you. Also you din't warn me to leave you tried to hostage me when you saw me plus you cand keep telling stuff without proof. Your suicide was completly random nobody was even close to kill you.
(04-03-2013, 04:53 PM)tron121212 Wrote:

I like how you keep lying about who pulled a weapon first and i din't try to kill you i kept my distance, unlike you. Also you din't warn me to leave you tried to hostage me when you saw me plus you cand keep telling stuff without proof. Your suicide was completly random nobody was even close to kill you.
Didn't?
I yelled multiple times at you to get the fuck out and you just replied that these doors were opened.
Also, you attacked me, which left me with the thoughts you were out to kill me.
(04-03-2013, 06:07 PM)TheElderTrolls Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 04:53 PM)tron121212 Wrote:

Didn't?
I yelled multiple times at you to get the *** out and you just replied that these doors were opened.
Also, you attacked me, which left me with the thoughts you were out to kill me.
I would have killed you if you kept chasing me with a hostage rope but somehow you changed your mind and jumped of the roof! Is that how you play Rp?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player rubensmarz (STEAM_0:0:49469514) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team