uban request
Your name: \\\DJ PON-3\\

Your ban ID: 28421
Banned by: narcotic

Reason: Mass cdm, fail rp.

Involved:[/b
[b]Why we should unban you:
okay for the second time i was banned by narcotic without any warning.
the second reason i might be able to deal with, fail rp. i spawned a DJ stand as a corleone member. but the first one is totally exadurated. MASS cdm. i ran over 1 person and did not pull over. CDM not mass CDM.
i would totally understand if narcotic came up to me and said. "hey you cdmed someone and you are fail rp'ing. i am going to have to ban you"
^^ that i could deal with. but i was just banned without any warning. and that really pisses me off when i am in the middle of somthing.
i am not asking to be completely unbanned, but please shorten my ban. and give me warning next time!
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
Administrators/moderators don't need to warn you before banning. It's your job to follow the rules.
(03-29-2013, 12:51 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Administrators/moderators don't need to warn you before banning. It's your job to follow the rules.

okay yea, my bad. but i would still like my ban to be shortened, like i said
mass cdm? i ran over 1 person without stopping. i don't know if people told narcotic that i was running people down, but there where 2 BMW's driving around, and i know people usually say something like "BMW cdm'ing people" it could have been the other car.
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
You ran over more than one, I had been checking the logs, when I then saw you build a DJ stand on the road, mic spamming music and dancing, it was enough for me to ban you.

Denied.