Unban Request
Your name: Butch #TrRigG™

Your ban ID: 28301

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: Disrespecting staff

Involved: Beflok, Scene, Astro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33414218

Why we should unban you:Well it's srping break and i can't really aruge with beflok's decision all i can say is i didn't really curse the admin or call him names, I just gave a bit of an attitude because he would not listen to me. I called him over because as I was building my base people raided me, My adv dupe covered the contra with props that had no keypads, i was about to fix this, but the riaders came, I was afraid to get ban so i called scene, He just told me that i was breakign rules, but i kept telling him the reason i told him to come is because i know thats against the rules but i didnt have enough time to take the contra out of the props. He says that i should have build before spawning contra but the thing is we were just raided by cops, who failed to destroy it. So now we were be raided twice because of one cops failure to rp. So although beflok is %100 right, I did give attitude, please understand why. But more importantly I understand now that what i did was NOT RIGHT AT ALL. I was just mad, and well i just don't want my anger to be the end of me. I would love to be unban because I love FL and IDK what else to play or do ;(
So... you agree to having disrespected the staff, yet you want an unban anyway?
You need to face the realization of the rules.

I am sorry that blackdog and friends are raid hungry but that is a different point in itself. We have history. I gave you a chance a week ago unbanned you hoping it would change you. It did not.

You basically stated that Scene could not read and you were highly impatient with him. He took his time to figure out the situation and handled it correctly I think you need to show respect in the future. It will not be tolerated we work very hard to drive our servers, dont make our jobs any more stressful than it already is.

Although Scene is the one you actually offended so I will let him decide your fate. Either ban stays, or it is shortened. I will pm him now.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
As beflok stated previously,

You were highly impatient, you wouldn't let me talk, you stated i couldn't read because i was reviewing the situation. You need to let me do my job, and assess the situation, you are not in-charge of me. The situation was a tricky one because they raided as soon as you put the dupe down, that covered the contraband, so it took abit of time to try and understand what was going on.. You called me saying '' Random raid '' so i responded as quick as possible to figure out what was going on, the raid was valid. Next time have more respect towards Moderators/Admins trying to do their job. You can wait this ban out.

Denied.
What Scene said, denied.